Sniper

Anyone go listen to Nappen last night?

Well, nothing has changed in the state since he last went on his fear mongering parade.. so...

I think these talks can be good for people who are relatively unifromed... I too don't prioritize listening to things I'm already aware of, it just serves to piss me off more. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

I too don't prioritize listening to things I'm already aware of, it just serves to piss me off more. 

I'd like to hear him tell his stories, but taking the hike up to Cherry Ridge from here ain't worth the hours.

Next time someone talks to him, whisper in his ear that there are gun owners in the Southern part of the state too. Maybe he should consider a location more centrally located, he'd get a bigger turn out.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:24 PM, Maksim said:

Most recently, these talks are essentially sales pitches for US Law Shield which he is part of. 

....which is why I haven't bothered to go.

It's funny that no one knows him up here in NH. 2 gun shop owners and some people at green mountain barrel works have never heard of him. 

Has he spoke at any rallies or anything like that other than his law shield pitches. I think he wants to maintain the status quo in NJ so he can keep his cash cow. He kinda reminds me of a time share salesman. 

• Like 2