BobA

Texas could write the book on HD

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

Only time will tell. Like I said more to that story. Hopefully jus the wrong address. But even guys like @Handyman have friends and family.

In my line of work they aren't usually called friends. More like "accomplices."

I wish they told us what kind of piece this guy was packing.

1 hour ago, Handyman said:

In my line of work they aren't usually called friends. More like "accomplices."

I wish they told us what kind of piece this guy was packing.

The homeowner reportedly used an AK pattern rifle.

Officials told KTRK that the homeowner shot the men in self-defense using a fully-loaded AK-47, an assault rifle.”

https://www.theepochtimes(DOT)com/texas-homeowner-shoots-5-men-during-home-invasion-police_2773876.html

Also of note, bad guys also reportedly had rifles and investigators described several dozen shell casings in the ground outside.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

The homeowner reportedly used an AK pattern rifle.

Officials told KTRK that the homeowner shot the men in self-defense using a fully-loaded AK-47, an assault rifle.”

https://www.theepochtimes(DOT)com/texas-homeowner-shoots-5-men-during-home-invasion-police_2773876.html

Also of note, bad guys also reportedly had rifles and investigators described several dozen shell casings in the ground outside.

That’s one prepared scout. Loaded AK in arm’s reach and getting the drop on five armed guys. Like he was just sitting in his recliner waiting for the door to bust in. 

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Does someone having a nickname in the neighborhood raise any flags?

Early twenties and known as Flaco?

5 guys try to break in and he was ready with appropriate firepower, like he was guarding something? The family members of the deceased knew to arrive at that house?

Yup, maybe it’s just cynacism, but yeah - raises a few flags.

I hope I’m wrong. I hope that Flaco is just a  regular good-guy homeowner that is well switched on, well armed, and well trained with the forethought to always be within arms reach of a long gun. That would be a great PR win for all of us. But if I am being honest, I have my doubts about the motivation behind the whole thing.

• Agree 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.