gunforhire

The NRA members need me on the Board of Directors.

The NRA members need me on the Board of Directors. You see, I’m running on petition  for an 2019 NRA Board of Director’s seat, on behalf of millions of law-abiding American gun owners. Please watch my video and visit my site ColandroForNRA.com If you are a life member or a five or more year consecutive member you will be receiving a ballot in your magazine in a week or so, and I am asking for your vote. Thank you and Stand Strong. Anthony
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

So, what are you planning on doing, if elected?

Don’t get me wrong, no way would I imply that you aren’t a supporter of the 2nd Amendment. Personally, I agree with a majority of your stances, and feel you are probably one of the top 2nd Amendment supporters in the state. However, the Board isn’t going to change the issues I have with the NRA. I do not mean won’t change those issues, but actually can’t change them.

Life member for about 18 or so years, and no issue voting for you. But just interested in what your looking towards, once elected.

9 hours ago, Screwball said:

So, what are you planning on doing, if elected?

Don’t get me wrong, no way would I imply that you aren’t a supporter of the 2nd Amendment. Personally, I agree with a majority of your stances, and feel you are probably one of the top 2nd Amendment supporters in the state. However, the Board isn’t going to change the issues I have with the NRA. I do not mean won’t change those issues, but actually can’t change them.

Life member for about 18 or so years, and no issue voting for you. But just interested in what your looking towards, once elected.

As someone who would be one of seventy six if I get elected there is not much I can really do and since I am outspoken I will probably be suppressed and not get any goof committee appointments. I am going into this to hopefully awake some other board members who are not there for just the free danish! I figure I will get a three year term and than not be endorsed for reelection! I am ok with that so it may be a very "interesting" three year run for me. We shall see.

Anthony

• Agree 1

Can you do your best to do 2 things?

1)actually fight for 2a in NJ

2)try and fix the NRA to help us as a whole

it is my understanding that those are both yes answers, which means you have my support,

but please dont move to a 2a freindly state and extort us for money. not that i am at all insinuating YOU would, but i am taking my dig at what we have seen.

Well, 

1 - Thats all I mostly do now but I cannot drive everyone to a rally or the polls. So sad.

2 - If elected I will be pissing a lot of status quo people off at NRA.

Move? Nope. I own GunForHire and my family, friends, and 24 hour diners are here.

Fight I will.

Anthony

• Like 2
  • Agree 1