voyager9

Representative Bonnie Watson Coleman Introduces Two Bills to Address Gun Violence

gotta love this

https://www.insidernj.com/press-release/representative-bonnie-watson-coleman-introduces-two-bills-address-gun-violence/

The Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act, first introduced by Watson Coleman in 2015, would place limits and safeguards on the online sale of ammunition. The bill seeks to prevent acts of mass violence by requiring online purchasers of ammunition to appear at licensed dealers in-person to confirm their identities with a photo I.D, preventing unknown entities from stockpiling ammunition. The bill would also require dealers to report any sales of more than 1,000 rounds to an individual in a 5-day period — a commonsense step that would allow law enforcement to ensure such individuals don’t pose a public threat.

The Handgun Licensing and Registration Act, also led by Congressmen Frank Pallone, (D-NJ), Albio Sires (D-NJ), and Adriano Espaillat (D-NY)) would overturn an outdated 1986 law to create commonsense standards for handgun ownership. legislation includes a federal licensing and registration process for handgun ownership with minimum requirements including:

The person seeking gun ownership is at least 21 years old;

The person undergoes firearm training;

The handgun owner has undergone a criminal history and background check;

A license renewal process after five years.

States would will be allowed to opt out of the federal system on the condition that they implement a state registration system that meets the same requirements.

she just needs to go away.

and the article is a pile of biased horseshit

27 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

The person seeking gun ownership is at least 21 years old;

The person undergoes firearm training;

The handgun owner has undergone a criminal history and background check;

A license renewal process after five years.

Do we get a CCW permit too after that anal cavity search?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tunaman said:

She is a piece of shit.  She cant even stop her own kids from holding up a Kids are us with automatic weapons.  Then the county gives them jobs.  Typical Democrat piece of shit.

EXACTLY!  She raised two thugs who got illegal automatic weapons and robbed I believe a Toys-R-Us.  The solution is better parent and she is the poster child for failed parenting.  This needs to be shared nationally.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tunaman said:

Then the county gives them jobs.

Really? I knew what her sons did... and that she spent a lot of time proposing laws that only impact legal gun owners not ex-felons like her boys (oh the rich irony!)… but I didn't realize she managed to hook them up with taxpayer-funded jobs, too. Icing on the cake, I guess. Way to keep it classy, Bonnie!

7 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Really? I knew what her sons did... and that she spent a lot of time proposing laws that only impact legal gun owners not ex-felons like her boys (oh the rich irony!)… but I didn't realize she managed to hook them up with taxpayer-funded jobs, too. Icing on the cake, I guess. Way to keep it classy, Bonnie!

Taxpayer funded jobs with taxpayer funded pensions, healthcare etc.. etc... etc...

Were those kids not charged for their gun crimes with mandatory sentencing, or just the petty charges of armed robbery?  It seems they couldn't have been if they only served 1/4 of their time.  

For those of you that didn’t know about Bonnie’s son landing the layup job at the county while she was still a jersey state legislator she also tried to pass voting for inmates. Google it if you’re interested, she is the first I know of to float that idea out there while her son was still in jail. Of course she and son have moved on to bigger and better things but some other local politician picked up that torch and is running with it. Just surprised with Murphy now in  that one hasn’t passed yet....

1 minute ago, FXDX said:

For those of you that didn’t know about Bonnie’s son landing the layup job at the county while she was still a jersey state legislator she also tried to pass voting for inmates. Google it if you’re interested, she is the first I know of to float that idea out there while her son was still in jail. Of course she has moved on to bigger and better things in Washington but some other local politician picked up that torch and is running with it. Just surprised with Murphy now in  that one hasn’t passed yet....

Murphy has.  In a tag team effort. There's sanctuary which brings gang members who get jailed and would be voters.  There's the driver's license to illegals.  The Motor Voter laws get them registered like in Texas.  It's a major plan to build a voter base larger than the Deplorable base.  

3 hours ago, BobA said:

Murphy has.  In a tag team effort. There's sanctuary which brings gang members who get jailed and would be voters.  There's the driver's license to illegals.  The Motor Voter laws get them registered like in Texas.  It's a major plan to build a voter base larger than the Deplorable base.  

I didn't think that was inked yet but it if was then there you have it. The new NJ Democrat base is illegals, state inmates, police & fire unions, NJEA and all remaining NJ state public employee unions. Then just for good measure make sure to throw in rank & file county and local gov municipal employees. Figure over 50% of the NJ population is on the government payroll in one way or another. So with that percentage of residents either being employed by the feds, state, county or local municipality it’s not too hard to figure out who’s been pulling those levers. They don’t even need the inmates or illegals because they already had it wrapped up. Just to be clear the illegals don’t have a path to voting booth yet but I’m sure that’s in the pipe for next and at the very least they are on  the D Team...