Jja6782

Stag arms nightmare

4 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Just to add a note, @Stag Arms just registered to the community but it was caught in spam filter.  Here to offer a comment or a solution?  The power of the community.

Thanks!

Great let’s see if they’re better in public. Seeing that I called themed everyday it must be Katy or Ronny? 

On 2/1/2019 at 8:49 PM, silverado427 said:

What kind of gas block do you have A2,  or railed GB or lopo 

Lopo. To clarify after shooting a frustrating ~50 rounds one or two at a time, then taking the gas block off I could see the imprint from the gas that was not lined up well with the port.

Hi @Jja6782, I'm sorry you're having issues with your rifle. Please email me directly at [email protected] and I will make sure one of our service reps takes care of the situation. We did have most of our team out at SHOT but that is no excuse for us to not communicate properly with you on your issues.

Thanks,

Chris @Stag Arms

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stag Arms said:

Hi @Jja6782, I'm sorry you're having issues with your rifle. Please email me directly at [email protected] and I will make sure one of our service reps takes care of the situation. We did have most of our team out at SHOT but that is no excuse for us to not communicate properly with you on your issues.

Thanks,

Chris @Stag Arms

Email sent. I’ll update here later.

While I don’t want to forget it took negative publicity to get any sort of response, Chris over at Stag has been very helpful and is trying to make this right, along with being a pleasure to talk to. I’m at about 200 rounds and it’s shooting well now. Have a case in the mail and I’ll be sure to make a 1000 rnd update in a few months.

B3374D00-09F2-4A34-A6FC-4D19E4EBDBA3.jpeg

9 hours ago, Jja6782 said:

While I don’t want to forget it took negative publicity to get any sort of response, Chris over at Stag has been very helpful and is trying to make this right, along with being a pleasure to talk to. I’m at about 200 rounds and it’s shooting well now. Have a case in the mail and I’ll be sure to make a 1000 rnd update in a few months.

B3374D00-09F2-4A34-A6FC-4D19E4EBDBA3.jpeg

Good stuff, looks great!

Which model did you get? I also ordered when they were having that great sale. I got the Trinity Force Stag 15 and i haven’t put a lot of rounds through it so far, but it’s been great. Nice looking AR you have there

On 2/5/2019 at 6:41 AM, JMich3 said:

Which model did you get? I also ordered when they were having that great sale. I got the Trinity Force Stag 15 and i haven’t put a lot of rounds through it so far, but it’s been great. Nice looking AR you have there

SEV1 MLOCK its not listed on their site anymore. I changed out the stock and grip.