nnjrescue1

New versacarry holster

Picked up a new holster for the XDS. Awesome deal at $25 bucks for a genuine leather holster.  Fit is perfect and seems comfortable as can be!  Didn't know if I would be a big fan of the back up mag portion but it is really unnoticeable while carrying. 

Best deal I could find and for the price was blown away by the quality.  Looking forward to using it.  Check em out  www.versacarry.com

And no, I don't have any affiliation with them. Truly think it's an awesome deal.  The 2018 commander holsters are $25 bucks while they last!  Coupon code is 2018COM

http://bit.ly/2OUgKH9

411ABDC5-445A-4682-B74E-2834B857F193.jpeg

ECF90A81-9DB9-4333-92C1-EA7BAD08F7CB.jpeg

I have a kydex Inside waist band and I also have a crossbread iwb holster. Neither with a mag pouch.  For the price I figured I would give it a shot and am happily surprised how low profile it stays and how convenient it is.  No need for an additional mag pouch or one loose in the pocket.  

The $25 for the 2018 commander is valid with coupon 2018COM.  The %40 Valentine's Day coupon is a different one which is also a damn good deal on their other stuff.   I'm going to be buying a belt.