nnjrescue1

New versacarry holster

Picked up a new holster for the XDS. Awesome deal at $25 bucks for a genuine leather holster.  Fit is perfect and seems comfortable as can be!  Didn't know if I would be a big fan of the back up mag portion but it is really unnoticeable while carrying. 

Best deal I could find and for the price was blown away by the quality.  Looking forward to using it.  Check em out  www.versacarry.com

And no, I don't have any affiliation with them. Truly think it's an awesome deal.  The 2018 commander holsters are $25 bucks while they last!  Coupon code is 2018COM

http://bit.ly/2OUgKH9

411ABDC5-445A-4682-B74E-2834B857F193.jpeg

ECF90A81-9DB9-4333-92C1-EA7BAD08F7CB.jpeg

I have a kydex Inside waist band and I also have a crossbread iwb holster. Neither with a mag pouch.  For the price I figured I would give it a shot and am happily surprised how low profile it stays and how convenient it is.  No need for an additional mag pouch or one loose in the pocket.  

The $25 for the 2018 commander is valid with coupon 2018COM.  The %40 Valentine's Day coupon is a different one which is also a damn good deal on their other stuff.   I'm going to be buying a belt.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Apparently not ... I believe these are the relevant sections: 2C:39-5 b.Handguns.  Any person who knowingly has in his possession any handgun, including any antique handgun, without first having obtained a permit to carry the same as provided in N.J.S.2C:58-4, is guilty of a crime of the third degree if the handgun is in the nature of an air gun, spring gun or pistol or other weapon of a similar nature in which the propelling force is a spring, elastic band, carbon dioxide, compressed or other gas or vapor, air or compressed air, or is ignited by compressed air, and ejecting a bullet or missile smaller than three-eighths of an inch in diameter, with sufficient force to injure a person.  Otherwise it is a crime of the second degree. and then as Rosey always points out, it's all about "exceptions" which makes it hard for some folks to follow: 2C:39-6 e.Nothing in subsections b., c. and d. of N.J.S.2C:39-5 shall be construed to prevent a person keeping or carrying about his place of business, residence, premises or other land owned or possessed by him, any firearm, or from carrying the same, in the manner specified in subsection g. of this section, from any place of purchase to his residence or place of business, between his dwelling and his place of business, between one place of business or residence and another when moving, or between his dwelling or place of business and place where such firearms are repaired, for the purpose of repair.  For the purposes of this section, a place of business shall be deemed to be a fixed location. f.Nothing in subsections b., c. and d. of N.J.S.2C:39-5 shall be construed to prevent: (1)A member of any rifle or pistol club organized in accordance with the rules prescribed by the National Board for the Promotion of Rifle Practice, in going to or from a place of target practice, carrying such firearms as are necessary for said target practice, provided that the club has filed a copy of its charter with the superintendent and annually submits a list of its members to the superintendent and provided further that the firearms are carried in the manner specified in subsection g. of this section; (2)A person carrying a firearm or knife in the woods or fields or upon the waters of this State for the purpose of hunting, target practice or fishing, provided that the firearm or knife is legal and appropriate for hunting or fishing purposes in this State and he has in his possession a valid hunting license, or, with respect to fresh water fishing, a valid fishing license; (3)A person transporting any firearm or knife while traveling: (a)Directly to or from any place for the purpose of hunting or fishing, provided the person has in his possession a valid hunting or fishing license; or (b)Directly to or from any target range, or other authorized place for the purpose of practice, match, target, trap or skeet shooting exhibitions, provided in all cases that during the course of the travel all firearms are carried in the manner specified in subsection g. of this section and the person has complied with all the provisions and requirements of Title 23 of the Revised Statutes and any amendments thereto and all rules and regulations promulgated thereunder;  (4)A person from keeping or carrying about a private or commercial aircraft or any boat, or from transporting to or from such vessel for the purpose of installation or repair a visual distress signaling device approved by the United States Coast Guard.   g.All weapons being transported under paragraph (2) of subsection b., subsection e., or paragraph (1) or (3) of subsection f. of this section shall be carried unloaded and contained in a closed and fastened case, gunbox, securely tied package, or locked in the trunk of the automobile in which it is being transported, and in the course of travel shall include only such deviations as are reasonably necessary under the circumstances. For those confused about the "travel deviations", the NJSP has published a nice guide.
    • True... Handyman is spending too much time dining out with Greenday, it appears... 
    • Wikipedia covers this pretty well under "Permit to carry a handgun":  
    • Thank you!  It was great finally chatting with you. Your advice definitely solidified some things.