myhatinthering

movie Dirty Harry

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

Sorry, Unforgiven is his best work EVER.

Unforgiven was undoubtedly fantastic, but some of the others mentioned - Pale Rider, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Hang'em High were all great, too. And it's a less common choice, but I really enjoyed Play Misty for Me, too.

I'm curious - has anyone seen The Mule yet? He both acts and directs in that one. Has gotten some very good reviews, but I've been too busy to catch a movie lately. Just curious...

20 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Outlaw Josey Wales for the win!

My favorite exchange:

Kid: I sure wish we had time to bury them fellas.

Josey: To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Bit of movie trivia here...when filming 'In The Line of Fire' in the early 90's, they needed flashback footage showing Clint's character as a much younger man in the 60's.   So they took footage from Dirty Harry (filmed in the 70's) and digitally slimmed down his tie and lapels, and gave him a shorter haircut, to make it look like footage from the 60's.   

5 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Dirty Harry are great movies,

does anybody like his Spaghetti westerns?

I remember going to Manhattan in 1970 after I got off active duty to see "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", "For a Few Dollars More",  "Fist Full of Dollars", and "Hang'em High" all on one bill.  Something like 8 1/2 hours of continuous Clint Eastwood.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, GRIZ said:

I remember going to Manhattan in 1970 after I got off active duty to see "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", "For a Few Dollars More",  "Fist Full of Dollars", and "Hang'em High" all on one bill.  Something like 8 1/2 hours of continuous Clint Eastwood.

Sounds like a nice day, I would have done that, then go fo a nice dinner

• Like 2