Gunlawyernj

Things gun people say that annoy you...

Every once in a while, I hear someone say something that just bothers me because I'm a curmudgeon.  Nothing particularly wrong with it, just gets on my nerves for whatever reason.  For me:

1) When people speak of polymer.  I know it sounds better than plastic, but its plastic and you don't have a phd in molecular chemistry.

2) When the typical NJ Gun owner says molon labe on one hand and sh!ts himself when the mag ban is imposed for fear of repercussions of noncompliance.  (not speaking to the infringement of rights, pain in the ass to modify, and expense to purchase new)

3) When someone posts a funny photo and "that guy" is compelled to educate everyone about the poor trigger discipline.

I'm sure there are others, and I'll post when they come up, what say you guys?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, JasonSeidman said:

1) When people speak of polymer.  I know it sounds better than plastic, but its plastic and you don't have a phd in molecular chemistry.

It’s probably annoying when someone points out the degree is Ph.D., and ‘molecular chemistry’ isn’t a discipline in which one can earn one.    :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 10X said:

It’s probably annoying when someone points out the degree is Ph.D., and ‘molecular chemistry’ isn’t a discipline in which one can earn one.    :-)

doesn't annoy me one bit!  Thats why i became a lawyer - science isnt my bag

Honestly, nothing really bothers me.... only when I am muzzle swept at a public range or people smoking nasty cancer sticks at an outdoor range right next to you.

Oh wait wait...

People who shoot ARs/AKs/ or any other rifle indoor at 15 yards or so... NOT for the purposes of sighting them in.  Seriously... go outside and shoot it. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, JasonSeidman said:

Every once in a while, I hear someone say something that just bothers me because I'm a curmudgeon.  Nothing particularly wrong with it, just gets on my nerves for whatever reason.  For me:

2) When the typical NJ Gun owner says molon labe on one hand and sh!ts himself when the mag ban is imposed for fear of repercussions of noncompliance.  (not speaking to the infringement of rights, pain in the ass to modify, and expense to purchase new)

3) When someone posts a funny photo and "that guy" is compelled to educate everyone about the poor trigger discipline.

this one right here

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

“ ya but nappen says this”..

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Ok, time to lock the thread.  @Zeke won. 

42 minutes ago, Vicious said:

When they say clip, but mean magazine.

Burns my soul.

Please... it's a CLIPPAZINE!

• Like 1

I hate the word "shotty". 

It's a God dam shotgun, or firearm, weapon....it's not a god damn shotty. 

I think I hate because I had a dumbass neighbor who wanted to "learn to shoot shotty" . walked up to me one day and said it. I truly had no idea what the fk he was talking about. 

Ever since then that word triggers me. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1