mustang69

Beretta 92G Elite LTT - experience & opinions?

All,

I love my Beretta's and am looking to add to the collection.  Does anyone have any experience with the 92G Elite LTT model?  Does anyone have one?  How do they compare to the 92G Wilson Combat?

https://www.langdontactical.com/92-elite-ltt/

Thanks

I got to Fingerbang it at SHOT show.  Looked sexy - Vertec slide, Skeletonized hammer, Stainless barrel and trigger.  Out of the box the trigger was decent - standard 92G trigger but I think the LTT trigger job will be pretty nice.  Not sure exactly how it compares to a WC 92G though.

• Informative 1

Asshole alert.   Yes, the Wilson Combat and Langdon Tactical pasta pistols are dope. They probably shoot great, look awesome and function perfect.   But so does my basic 92FS.  

Do I want one?  Yup

Will I buy one?  Nope

The Beretta forums are raving about the LTT elite, some guys saying its one of the best 92's they've every owned. 

I don't believe it's anything more that an langdon tactical trigger job though, and you can get 90% there with their trigger in a bag product. The FCG parts are polished, the springs are lightened and the skeleton hammer.

IMO its better than the wilson... the trigger is better(with options) and the slide overall is lighter. 

Now, with all that said, i just ordered a M9A3 special edition 2-tone, lol...

Why? because i can polish all those parts myself, put in the same lighter springs, and WC trigger...

• Thanks 1

I like both platforms. I carried a Beretta 92 for 15 yrs in the Army as an MP. I like everything about the Beretta. The iny time I had a problem with one was when I went to Iraq and we were issed new cheap check mate mags that caused all kinds of feeding issues. I used my old mags and was good to go. I have small hands and have never had any issues with the frame size or the trigger pull. In addition to a Beretta 9 I have two CZ-&5's. One is a BD and the other is a Phanton.  The trigger reach is alittle long for me , but the frame is slimmer. BothCZs are great, very accurate and super reliable. I think that I do like the Beretta 92 a little bit better than the CZ75 , but it is very close!