DaddyNick

Telco....now a member.

2 hours ago, DaddyNick said:

Did the orientation this morning. 

Me and my 2 boys. Nice place. Looking forward to it.  

My set day off is Thursdays so that'll be a popular day for me to be there. 

Nick

Congrats Nick!  I get to visit their 5-Stand League 1-2x a season and really enjoy everything about the place.  They support CNJFO too!  Wish it was closer to me!  Love the drive down in the fall with the leaves turning.  And everyone is so friendly!  Glad you & the sons joined!

Rosey

Image may contain: 3 people, including David Rosenthal, people smiling, beard, outdoor and closeup

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Can you guest? :rolleyes:

Nope. They do hold public shoots (5 stand) on Sundays. Think it's $5. They also do a skeet/clay shoot on Monday nights but not sure which particular months. 

And also an M1 rifle shoot. It's $30-$35. Open to public. Can bring own gun or shoot one that belongs to a club member. Unsure of date.  

It's day #1.  Lol. I'm sure I'll learn more as I go. 

1 hour ago, Smokin .50 said:

Congrats Nick!  I get to visit their 5-Stand League 1-2x a season and really enjoy everything about the place.  They support CNJFO too!  Wish it was closer to me!  Love the drive down in the fall with the leaves turning.  And everyone is so friendly!  Glad you & the sons joined!

Rosey

Image may contain: 3 people, including David Rosenthal, people smiling, beard, outdoor and closeup

Thanks. Yeah I chose Telco because I live only about 20 minutes away. I work a lot of weekends so a club open 7 days a week is a big plus for me. 

I have a friend that lives within spitting distance of the place and I also hunt all over that general area. It was a no brainer for me.  

Thanks again.

Nick

3 hours ago, Double Cheese said:

Glad to hear as well!  I run the 5 Stand shoot there on Sundays...I met your group while you were doing your orientation.  

Welcome!  Hope you enjoy your time there. 

I was the short ugly guy in the Carhartt jacket. Place looks great. Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

Every year, I say I'm going to check out Telco, but I never seem to get around to it. I currently belong to Pine Belt and SJSC and occasionally shoot at Quinton and Cedar Creek. I'm purely a recreational shooter, so when the clubs are having big competitions, I like to have options to go somewhere else.