DirtyDigz

Free Glock shwag (keychain/lanyard/patch/sticker) for joining their mailing list

If that is a Glock pen, I assume you have to throw away all of the internals and replace them with aftermarket parts so that the action isn’t all heavy and gritty. 

• Haha 6

56 minutes ago, 10X said:

If that is a Glock pen, I assume you have to throw away all of the internals and replace them with aftermarket parts so that the action isn’t all heavy and gritty. 

Surprisingly, those Glock pens are REALLY good.  Well, like the Glocks... they are reliable and generally pleasant to use.  Is it a Mont Blanc?  No... but good enough and better than 95% of the promo/junk bank or drug branded pens. 

33 minutes ago, 124gr9mm said:

Almost 2 months and still no Glock stuff.

Well, except for a lot more mail in my SPAM folder...

Weird, I have not gotten any emails from Glock or the schwag.

Will reach out to my Glock pr person to find out what's going on. Most likely fullfillment house issues?

Still nothing.

At this point I think it's pretty clear that it was too good to be true.

Glock definitely won this round.  They got a bunch of new e-mail addresses for their databases and it didn't cost them a thing...

Related (I think)

Recently purchased a new Glock. Amongst the documentation was a postcard offering to send a 20% discount coupon code for Glock merchandise when you register for the warranty. Registered for the warranty as instructed - no discount code.

Makes me wonder if business is so good that they have no time for us, or maybe business might be going the other way resulting in nothing left for customer service....? 

And we're now 3 months and counting.

Nothing from Glock.

I get occasional e-mail from them so I know they processed my request, but the swag thing was definitely a scam to get e-mail for their marketing.

Disappointing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

somebody call and see what’s up (I can’t call during the work day).

Glock customer service:

Phone: 770-432-1202

Thanks for sharing the number.

I just called and spoke with a woman named Sarah.

She advised that she was aware of the promotion I was referring to but said "some people had plastered the link on social media so Glock was inundated with a very large number of requests, so it's going to take a very long time for them to send things out".

I said I had already waited three months, but she said it was going to be a long time before I saw any swag.