To promote proper firearm use and gun safety, we have our Youth Firearms Academies. These week long tactical training and safety class seek to teach your child practices for safe firearms handling, operation, and marksmanship.
These courses are available to teens aged 13-17. With a wide array of available firearms, your teen will learn the best practices for handguns, rifles, shotguns, and even muzzle loaded firearms.
All academy classes run Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Basic Academy Dates:
Advanced Academy Dates:
Learn More and Register Today
Join us every Friday for our 40-yard sharp shooting competition.
40-Yard Friday’s Details:
– Hit a playing card from 40 yards to qualify for the semi-finals at the end of March.
– Iron sights, 8 shots, 9mm and above.
– One Final sharp-shooter will win a Premium Membership valued at $495 and have Bragging Rights!
Semi-finals will be held at the end of March.
Stop by the TTC range and take your shot!
We are turning 3 this Sunday February 17th - Woohoo!
A BIG THANK YOU from us to all of you whom have helped make this possible!
Our 3rd Anniversary means a deal for you
It's our 3rd Anniversary so we are offering 10% off on all memberships or 15% off when you upgrade your current membership now thru Monday!
Join us for cake on Sunday between 11am and 6pm.
Tactical Training Center Anniversary
Also on Sunday Feb 17th: Bowling Pin Shoot from 9am to 11am
This is a fun, round robin tournament style event where you will be shooting actual bowling pins - come with your 9m or higher handgun!
Bowling Pin Shoot Registration
Rebel Arms still has %20 off on all their rifles. I paid $200 more at the store. Maybe I should of had more patience and waited? Oh heck, what is $200 these days.
I guess you need to use this special link to see the discounts.
Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Kim II Sung are all gone. Castro is on his way out. The Cold War is over and former Communist Block countries are moving from Marx to Master Card. Many Comblock weapons have found their way into the free world as captured trophies while others have been shipped here, as those once enslaved by Communism have found that Capitalism can be rewarding.
The Shongum Sportsmen's Association
INVITES NEW OWNERS OF THESE FIREARMS TO COMPETE IN A MARKSMANSHIP CONTEST AS WE CELEBRATE THE END OF THE EVIL EMPIRE.
DATE: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8TH, 2016
TIME: 9:00 am 'til 1:00 pm for rifles, then lunch and 2:30PM-4 for handguns)
LOCATION: Shongum Sportsmen’s Chapel Hill Range (OPEN TO PUBLIC)
363 Janes Chapel Road, Mansfield (Oxford), NJ 07863-3511
From Center of Hackettstown, take ROUTE 46 WEST. Two Miles west of Rt 517, turn LEFT onto RUSSLING RD (by Best’s Fruit Farm). At end, (1.5 miles) Turn LEFT onto BARKER’S MILL RD (.2 Miles.) Turn RIGHT onto MT BETHEL RD. for 1 mile, Turn RIGHT onto JANE’S CHAPEL ROAD Range approx. 1 Mile on RIGHT
GUESTS $30.00*. $20 for Shongum or NRA members or Military or Police
PRIZES: COMBLOC MEDALS OR TROPHIES TO BEST IN CLASS (Awards 2 and 4PM)
ELIGIBLE FIREARMS: CURIOS AND RELICS OF THE PERIOD -Unmodified Soviet guns captured by Finland are OK ORIGINAL IRON SIGHTS ONLY EXCEPT FOR MATCH #6
RIFLE CONTESTS REQUIRE 10 SHOTS AT 100YARDS (284 Arshins) IN 2 MINUTES,
EXCEPT #6 WHICH REQUIRES 1 SHOT AT 100 YARDS. Pistols 10 shots one handed Range at 50 feet.
LUNCH (1PM-2PM) INCLUDED WITH ENTRY FEES: POLISH SAUSAGE AND PIEROGI
1. BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION RIFLE - M1891 MOSIN or WINCHESTER M95 in 7.62R
2. MOSIN NAGANT RIFLE - COSSACK, DRAGOON, Mosin 91/30
3. TOKAREV RIFLE - ANY TOKAREV SVT RIFLE M1938, M1940
4. SIMONOV CARBINE - ANY SKS W / O DETACHABLE BOX MAGAZINE
5. COMBLOC CARBINE - ANY MOSIN CARBINE (M38, M44, TYPE 53), CUT DOWN RIFLE (91/30/58) or CZECH 91/38
6. MARXIST SNIPER - DRAGUNOV, PSL, MOSIN OR TOKAREV w/SCOP
7. KALISHNIKOV - MAK 90,SAR AND OTHER NJ LEGAL "AK Style"
8. YOUNG PIONEER INSTRUCTOR - ANY COMBLOC .22 CAL MILITARY TRAINER
9. YOUNG PIONEER (under 18) - SKS OR .22 TRAINER
10. LYUDMILA PAVLICHENKO - FOR FEMALE WITH THE HIGHEST RIFLE SCORE
11. BOLSHEVIK PISTOL - NAGANT REVOLVER, BOLO M96 in 30 Mauser.
12. SECRET POLICE - ANY COMBLOC AUTO in 9mm MAKAROV or 7.62P
13. GRENADA - CZECH VZ52,52/57 or VZ58 semi-auto rifle (Jersey legal)
Chairman of the Shooting Directorate Stanislaus Gurski 732-388-1202 or GurskiLTC@aol.com
All gun owners with a sense of humor in the People’s Republic of New Jersey invited to bring their comrades
Shoot flyer: http://njacc.info/2016/AllShootFlyers/2016EvilEmpireShootFlyer.pdf