david8613

Getting permits, what do you have for sale?

Gonna put in for some permits, looking to purchase, what do you have? Might be interested in:

Hk vp9 full size or compact.

Glock 20 or glock 29

Taurus or Smith & Wesson wheel guns

Diamond back db9 

Khar cm9

I might interested in other things, PM me thanks

• Disagree 2

New and used, no difference to me. I put my permits in today so I should get them soon. I can buy now and pick up later. Where is a good place to do transfers since Murphy screwed us with face to face transactions? I'm still so pissed about that... and dont even talk about mag capacity!!!arrgh!!!

Yes sir it is indeed a model 18-3  K-22 Combat Masterpiece they made 2 Combat Masterpieces a K-22 later know as the Model 18 Combat Masterpiece and the K-38 later known as the Model 15 Combat Masterpiece .The K-22 is the exact profile as the K-38 in weight grips and sights and was developed as a training pistol for the K-38 but in caliber .22 and as such maintained the nomenclature "Combat Masterpiece" They also made K Models like the 16 and 17 and called them the K-32 and K-22 Masterpiece sans the "Combat".

• Informative 1

On 2/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, david8613 said:

Still shopping guys, if you can PM me with asking price and a little history on her would great, thanks. 

Any glocks should be 4th gen. Or newer

Wheel guns I'd like to stick with S&W or ruger

Interested in h&k vp series or p30

I have a LOT of guns for sale. Have not put all the details together yet, nor pricing. PLENTY of S&W wheel guns, one Ruger Single Action, several bottom feeders as well. Lot's of long guns also. All will be listed on Gun Broker soon when I finish the details.

13 hours ago, M4BGRINGO said:

I have a LOT of guns for sale. Have not put all the details together yet, nor pricing. PLENTY of S&W wheel guns, one Ruger Single Action, several bottom feeders as well. Lot's of long guns also. All will be listed on Gun Broker soon when I finish the details.

Gun Broker?  What are we? Potted plants?

1 hour ago, remixer said:

Handguns that come to mind

Glock19 MOS with Trijicon
P226 with Delta Point Pro

all my permits are accounted for. Colt official police and smith and Wesson Highway patrolman coming your way.!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jim Hartman said:

Yes sir it is indeed a model 18-3  K-22 Combat Masterpiece they made 2 Combat Masterpieces a K-22 later know as the Model 18 Combat Masterpiece and the K-38 later known as the Model 15 Combat Masterpiece .The K-22 is the exact profile as the K-38 in weight grips and sights and was developed as a training pistol for the K-38 but in caliber .22 and as such maintained the nomenclature "Combat Masterpiece" They also made K Models like the 16 and 17 and called them the K-32 and K-22 Masterpiece sans the "Combat".

Pics?

15 hours ago, M4BGRINGO said:

I have a LOT of guns for sale.  PLENTY of S&W wheel guns.

Interesting