DirtyDigz

March against Murphy - Trenton, Tue. Mar 26th

Although there will likely be a large contingent of 2A/RKBA supporters, this rally/protest is for a broader audience - all those who are against Murphy and his state mis-managing / taxpayer-burdening / illegal alien coddling / rapist hiring policies:

https://www.wethepeopleofnj.com/

https://www.cnjfo.com/rally

I'm going.  Who else is in?

In

Waiting on the excuse-train to come to station.

What is amazing to me is the fact that not only is New Jersey a small state relatively speaking but the capital is in the middle of the state.  2 hour drive from any corner.  So there really isn't any reason why WE 2A supporters can't have 25,000 heads show up.  I hope for 5,000 but I am expecting 500.

• Agree 1
  • Crazy 1

I have gone in the past and i am willing to go, but I think it is ineffective, especially since there won't be enough citizens .  Those clowns in Trenton and the Media could care less what the people think and it won't get adequate coverage.  It would take something like one million gun owners in NJ refusing to pay their State taxes in April unless their Constitutional Rights are restored to get these despicable busy bodies to notice us, We the People.

• Like 1

This would have been well worth using a vacation day, but I’m on jury duty

i can dream of being seated for some bogus firearms-related case and having the opportunity to push for jury nullification, but there isn’t much chance of me ever being seated for anything firearms-related

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Where are the specifics? Parking, time, where people are meeting up?

I looked at that first link this morning... which had that stuff mentioned as “to come.” They removed that part, being the page was just updated... yet don’t put any info.

I have a 11:15 doctor appointment, which I must go to get medical clearance for FLETC (can’t get another appointment by Friday, which Saturday morning will be my drive up to ME). Don’t get me wrong, if I can make it... I will. But not having stuff squared away the day before the march... I’m not really too optimistic about it.

Congregating 08:00-08:30 am at the WWII memorial in Trenton.  Be prepared to WALK most of the day after opening speeches. This is a “March”

136-140 W. State St., Across from the NJ Statehouse, Trenton, NJ 08625

https://www.visitnj.org/nj-attractions/new-jersey-world-war-ii-memorial

https://goo.gl/maps/jQb7tLPRo3Q2

• Informative 1

4 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

Congregating 08:00-08:30 am at the WWII memorial in Trenton.  Be prepared to WALK most of the day after opening speeches. This is a “March”

125 W State Street, Trenton:

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-m&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x89c159d1c45123f3:0xc944f2c85c6ea0b7&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

@DirtyDigz - can you clarify where people are meeting? Because, I was looking at the map and thinking, "This is NOT what I remember from the last time". Then I realized the address you listed is for the State Capitol. The address for the War Memorial is actually: 1 War Memorial, Trenton, NJ.  

I mean, they're only about a block apart... but let's not get people (particularly first time attendees) needlessly mixed up! :huh:

2 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

@DirtyDigz - can you clarify where people are meeting? Because, I was looking at the map and thinking, "This is NOT what I remember from the last time". Then I realized the address you listed is for the State Capitol. The address for the War Memorial is actually: 1 War Memorial, Trenton, NJ.  

I mean, they're only about a block apart... but let's not get people (particularly first time attendees) needlessly mixed up! :huh:

I'm relaying the information I was given:

08:00 am, WWII memorial.  If you have a better google maps link to the exact memorial location please post it.

EDIT: Sorry Peel, I know you're trying to help, but you're giving out incorrect info.  It is *NOT* the same meeting place as the previous 2A rallies (and this march is wider in scope, it is not just 2A).

It is the World War II memorial in Trenton, directly across the street from the State house.

I'll update my earlier post, but it is literally the other side of State street from the Statehouse.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative 1

9 hours ago, BobA said:

Time of day would be handy if anyone has one. @Smokin .50 ?

8:30am Bob.  I'll be there EARLY if my plans run well.  Getting up at 4:30am & picking-up a Life member to co-pilot :) 

2 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

I'm relaying the information I was given:

08:00 am, WWII memorial.  If you have a better google maps link to the exact memorial location please post it.

EDIT: Sorry Peel, I know you're trying to help, but you're giving out incorrect info.  It is *NOT* the same meeting place as the previous 2A rallies (and this march is wider in scope, it is not just 2A).

It is the World War II memorial in Trenton, directly across the street from the State house.

I'll update my earlier post, but it is literally the other side of State street from the Statehouse.

Goddammit!! I just got back from grocery shopping, so only saw this now. Ugh, now I have to find a different parking garage! This is just maddening.... if anyone else is still up and sees this, feel free to send a recommended parking garage. I was planning to park in the one by the Lafayette Hotel, now I'm wondering if I could find something even closer? (Something not in a sketchy area though, because I'm planning to drive in alone).

I don't access the forums through my phone, so if you don't see this tonight... don't even bother sending it.

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Goddammit!! I just got back from grocery shopping, so only saw this now. Ugh, now I have to find a different parking garage! This is just maddening.... if anyone else is still up and sees this, feel free to send a recommended parking garage. I was planning to park in the one by the Lafayette Hotel, now I'm wondering if I could find something even closer? (Something not in a sketchy area though, because I'm planning to drive in alone).

I don't access the forums through my phone, so if you don't see this tonight... don't even bother sending it.

This list of garages "close" to the meeting point was on the Facebook group:

Liberty Commons Garage - 16 E Front Street 08608

Lafayette Garage - 1 W. Lafayette St 08608

Warren St. Garage - 110 N. Warren St. 08608

Merchant St. Lot - 24 Merchant St. 08608

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1