DirtyDigz

March against Murphy - Trenton, Tue. Mar 26th

12 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Not needed, only about 8 forum members should up.  And they all are regulars who know each others names. 

20190326_084422.jpg

20190326_085528.jpg

20190326_090230.jpg

20190326_090428.jpg

20190326_094005.jpg

Sorry I wish I knew. The few faces I know I didn’t see there. Disgusting though wasn’t it?

And we’re not even in one of your shots. 

1 hour ago, BobA said:

Sorry I wish I knew. The few faces I know I didn’t see there. Disgusting though wasn’t it?

And we’re not even in one of your shots. 

It's fine, as long as you showed up.  What was the head count, 200?

My wife does the facebook crap.  She watched the page of the woman who started the remove Murphy stuff.  The excuses from those clowns were really quite lame.  Makes one proud to be a part of a forum with people who have more creative excuses.  

1 hour ago, CageFighter said:

RayRay...u were there?  How the f*ck did I miss u?  I was disappointed w turnout, should have been MANY more!

Yeah I was.  I didn't see you.  And if I did I would have smacked you upside the head.

Another article:

Protesters Hit Trenton for ‘March Against Murphy’ protest

Trenton NJ, -Hundreds of New Jersey residents came to Trenton Tuesday for the “March Against Murphy”  in a protest against Gov. Phil Murphy, his administration and his policies.

News 12 reported that over 400 demonstrators marched from the New Jersey State House to the governor’s temporary office and then to Trenton’s World War II Memorial to express their disapproval of many of the Democratic governor’s policies. Many wore yellow construction vests as a nod to protesters in France who wore similar vets in their protests against higher fuel taxes.

Grievances include various new taxes the Murphy administration has implemented, such as expensive property tax bills, gun reform laws that the governor has signed and the governor’s policies that benefit undocumented immigrants living in New Jersey over New Jersey residents .

“People are sick and tired in the state of New Jersey. It’s chaos, it’s high taxes, it’s sanctuary states, it’s gun grabbing,” says Joseph Rudy Rullo of Little Egg Harbor.

http://theridgewoodblog.net/protesters-hit-trenton-for-march-against-murphy-protest-new-jersey-taxes/

I'm surprised, there are only 400 people in the state pissed off at Murphy taxing them into oblivion out of over 8+ million residents?

2 hours ago, BobA said:

from that link..

...."SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS/WRSP) — A total of 8,000 gun owners marched on the Statehouse Wednesday.

They do this every year for Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day, but they said this year is more important.

Gun owners said they feel like their Second Amendment rights are under attack more than ever."