gunforhire

Did you know less than 10% of eligible NRA voters actually cast a ballot for board of directors? Pathetic. You can help. Vote for me and Tom King. Please share far and wide!

Did you know less than 10% of eligible NRA voters actually cast a ballot for board of directors? Pathetic. You can help. Vote for me and Tom King. Please share far and wide! #colandrofornra ColandroForNRA.com

3 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Did you know that 90% of NRA members are only members because they can't join most ranges unless they have a current membership card? 

The NRA needs to engage it's members beyond asking for MORE money.

All I care about is this lawsuit and the mag ban case the NRA is fully funding and supplying the law firm. We can argue all the other issues later.

Well, well, well. The Supremes Just woke up NJ -High Court Considers Taking ANJRPC Appeal
February 19, 2019. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court required the State of New Jersey to file a brief in response to ANJRPC's petition asking the High Court to hear its challenge to NJ's carry laws. Under the Supreme Court’s order, the State of New Jersey is required to file papers by March 21, arguing why the High Court should not agree to hear ANJRPC's appeal. NJ had previously ignored the appeal. https://www.anjrpc.org/page/SupremeCtRequiresNJFileResponseinCarryAppeal

Ant 

31 minutes ago, gunforhire said:

Did you know less than 10% of eligible NRA voters actually cast a ballot for board of directors?

6 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Did you know that 90% of NRA members are only members because they can't join most ranges unless they have a current membership card? 

And did you know that only like 5% of gun owners are NRA members? I think we know where the problem lies.