myhatinthering

interesting article from arfcom

3 hours ago, njpilot said:

You realize he's a "white supremacist" who wanted to establish a "white homeland"?

ignore him, he thinks he's being smart and cute. Not only did this guy want a white supremacist Society but he also talked about killing innocent children. Look I don't give a crap honestly if they start shooting leftist politicians who want to take my rights away  and trample on our constitution. Children are off limits their innocence and they don't deserve that type of sick Nut Job targeting

4 hours ago, myhatinthering said:

ignore him, he thinks he's being smart and cute. Not only did this guy want a white supremacist Society but he also talked about killing innocent children. Look I don't give a crap honestly if they start shooting leftist politicians who want to take my rights away  and trample on our constitution. Children are off limits their innocence and they don't deserve that type of sick Nut Job targeting

More than that, read the filing which included his emails.

He wanted to poison the food supply so people die... THAT would then get people to care.

Beyond that, he confessed that Gun Owners are not the people that he needed to attract but Religious people.

And of course, there were the drugs.

This guy needs LOTS of mental health... in the form of a padded room.  Or... give him the choice to end his existence early if he does not want to live in this world.

As a Jewish immigrant... I fully support the right for white supremacists, nazis and any other people who think Jews are evil to organize and protest.  It's their right and this is the price of freedom.

It is once they are on the drugs and plan to kill people, i.e. have a plan and are about to.... then we have a problem.

So this guy... totally not a patriot... he is a deeply troubled person. 

And if I may... from a gun perspective, very poorly prepared.  And only 1,000 rounds of ammo?  That would only be okay if he also had a reloading press, 30k bullets and 30 boxes of primers. 

• Like 1