Sniper

Robert Craft had a Happy Ending Winning the Super Bowl, not so much recently in Florida

Oh boy, there goes the smile on his face... Doesn't sound like he'll be so happy for a while...

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, one of the most powerful men in American football, was charged today on two counts of soliciting prostitution in connection to a recent law enforcement bust on massage parlors in Florida that, according to law enforcement, were used for prostitution and human trafficking. The news comes a few weeks after the Patriots won their sixth Super Bowl and days after Kraft appeared at the NBA All-Star game.

In a press conference Friday morning, Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr said Kraft was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution, and that a warrant for his arrest is with the state’s attorney’s office and will be sent to Kraft’s home in Massachusetts. Kerr said there is video evidence of Kraft involved in sex acts in a massage parlor on two occasions. Twenty-five people total were charged with soliciting prostitution at the Orchids of Asia spa in Jupiter.

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440

4 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

Awwww

I feel so bad for him - NOT

That'll teach him to go to a Rub-n-Tug !

Ha..

A millionaire gets nailed when spending $75 for a happy ending...

Some of his rich buddies also got vacuumed up in this raid. John Childs, an investment guy and John Havens, an ex COO of Citibank.

Was he just unlucky?  Or likely just being made an example out of.

Generally those low end happy ending places, if there is a bust... they typically let the johns go and arrest the employees/owners. I guess they caught a big fish. 

8 hours ago, Maksim said:

Was he just unlucky?  Or likely just being made an example out of.

Generally those low end happy ending places, if there is a bust... they typically let the johns go and arrest the employees/owners. I guess they caught a big fish. 

My guess is this place is more than a low-end happy ending place. They were actively trafficking and enslaving girls from China.  I doubt Kraft had anything to do with that or even awareness of it. But he’s a big fish so they’re using that to drive it higher up the headlines. 

46 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

My guess is this place is more than a low-end happy ending place. They were actively trafficking and enslaving girls from China.  I doubt Kraft had anything to do with that or even awareness of it. But he’s a big fish so they’re using that to drive it higher up the headlines. 

That's true, they were trafficking a bunch of young girls. The cops went after like 9 or 10 different spas and were watching them for a while. There were a whole bunch of locals besides big fish like Kraft vacuumed up.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/local/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-soliciting-prostitution-florida-spa/2939429002/

4 hours ago, 45Doll said:

I'm always amazed that men with this much money can't find a really high end call girl who will keep her mouth shut.

Afterwards, anyway.

Was going to say, Menendez paid a lot and still got caught. You would figure a low end place, guy would be far less recognizable.  Or I suppose he needed to lay off underage or very young girls.... or fly to Europe or Middle East.