Rufio.Weaponworks

Let me take pictures of you shooting!

I'm a writer in the industry and often get asked to do my own photography as well for my content. It's a new world for me and I could use more reps to improve my skills behind my camera. So if you'd like photos of yourself shooting, send me a PM and it'll cost you nothing!

My only requirement is it must be an outdoor range, no indoor pay to play ranges (unless you have privileges to take over the range alone and we can shoot outside of the port) and we can shoot outside of a bench...if your range allows you to slide benches away so you can shoot standing/kneeling/prone etc that works. 

I'm working with a Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000, fixed lens camera but has a leica lens with a lot of configurability....I just need to get some experience shooting, playing with shutter speeds exposure and then editing with photoshop. Here's a sample of what I'm currently capable of, and this was just playing with the self timer on a solo range trip and a little bit of photoshop.

We can arrange a trip to my range or yours, I'm pretty flexible.

chamber blast2.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

It's time to block Lord_Fudd.

His (supposed) FFL-07 has apparently gotten to his brain because he thinks he's the be-all, end-all of 2C:39 and 2C:58 knowledge as it applies to non-licensees.

Don't rely on his muddled thinking to keep you out of legal hot water here in NJ.

Sayonara, and don't forget to take some treats for Greenie.

i thought you blocked me, or did you realize you're not 15 and that's not what you do when your feelies get hurt? :rofl::icon_lol: 

53 minutes ago, fishnut said:

@Lord_Fudd hopefully you were using a tripod for that pic. I watched a guy get kicked out of that very same range for trying to take pics in the same location. 

Tripod and burst timer ftw :8):oddly that one was behind the firing line. This one i put the tripod beyond the line.

3B66413F-DE45-46C4-9F8C-3365D0F7347C.jpeg

085665EC-8D90-4C3C-8611-183B3C8D0F6B.jpeg

anytime I’ve been there with my camera and range personnel have been around, they’ve been very catering and even offered to take photos for me. They’ve been willing to take down the chicken wire fencing and what not but I don’t want to interfere with other shooters having fun. 

HEHE, 

@Lord_Fudd really is not a Fudd and a pretty good guy.  Got a chance to get to know him in Vegas at Shot and since coming back.

John, just come out to the next event, we will be having plenty of them... or come to America. =) 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1