remixer

FS Pre-Owned Rifles, Shotgun and Pistols (CX4, Hbar, USR, Benelli, Glock, Sig, Fal)

As the title says.

This is an Update E-mail sent to my customer's over the weekend.
Some are Consignments some are store owned..   We will welcome offers as well.

Beretta CX4 9mm with Red Dot - $650.00
Great Condition, Upgraded Metal Internal Parts. 1 Magazine, Original Case.

cx4.jpg.c566ed53374c351bfe8314a391caf2cc.jpg

Metric Pattern Fal .308 / 762 - $1150.00
Excellent Condition. Coonan Receiver, Matching Serials Upper/Lower, Scar Muzzle Brake. 1 Magazine.
fal.jpg.f203964426bd4393dc7302a63f2a9625.jpg

Colt Ar-15 Hbar (NJ Legal Colt) - $1100.00
colthbar.jpg.600d876c277efd46f08d21835d1ed244.jpg

Styer USR 223/556 - $2200.00 SOLD
Includes - Original Box, Sling, Owners Manual and Accessories - Original Grey Stock and Grip - Secondary Black Stock and Grip (Pictured) - Picatinny quick change top rail - 3 10rnd OEM Magazines - Rat Worx Aug Trigger sear 20/20 Precision - Gear Head Works Aug Low Profile charging handle - Gear Head Works Aug Flex Swivel.

usr.jpg.6104fbe8685a0f6f90df4b71df295767.jpg

Benelli SuperNova 12ga - $300.00 SOLD

supernova.jpg.0b68e7f324c5f184368e7ac85e6dae36.jpg

Glock 19 G4 MOS with Trijicon RM-07 Red Dot / laser- $775.00 SOLD
Mint Condition (Like New) includes 3 Magazines, Softcase

g19.jpg.1fdbfd96d717b2859b4e548af12356da.jpg

Sig Sauer P226 9mm With Delta Point Pro - $800.00
Mint Condition, UU Serial Number, Includes 2 Magazines and Softcase.

p226.jpg.642790e388e6bdc8c07ab83e70a5a7ce.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

More pics of the FAL please.....

@USRifle30Cal No problem... anything in particular you want close ups of or more detailed?

1 hour ago, Snogrow1 said:

I'm interested in the hbar when can I take a look

@Snogrow1 you can stop in today.. we open at 11am

53 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

@remixer

All markings

Bolt carrier all angles

Chamber and piston face

Barrel from breech end

Muzzle break and pin weld or silver solder

Rear sight

Front sight

Gas regulator

Thanks !

We can start with these....   If still interested ill post more

FYI the brake is pinned and welded.... I did not do the work on this rifle.

IMG_5483.JPG

IMG_5482.JPG

IMG_5480.JPG

IMG_5479.JPG

IMG_5477.JPG

IMG_5475.JPG

IMG_5474.JPG

IMG_5473.JPG

IMG_5485.JPG

IMG_5484.JPG

IMG_5486.JPG

IMG_5487.JPG

49 minutes ago, remixer said:

We can start with these....   If still interested ill post more

FYI the brake is pinned and welded.... I did not do the work on this rifle.

IMG_5483.JPG

IMG_5482.JPG

IMG_5480.JPG

IMG_5479.JPG

IMG_5477.JPG

IMG_5475.JPG

IMG_5474.JPG

IMG_5473.JPG

IMG_5485.JPG

IMG_5484.JPG

IMG_5486.JPG

IMG_5487.JPG

Thanks going to PM

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 63 How important is it for you to have your next pistol be "Optics Ready?"

1. 1. How important is it for you to have your next pistol be "Optics Ready?"

• Very, (Do not want to pay for slide cutting, Looks cool, etc.)
      • Neutral (don't have a preference either way)
      • Not at all (not a feature I am looking for).
    2. 2. How much are you willing to pay for "Optics ready"? (i.e. gun is cut for an optic)

• Up to $50
      • $50 to $100
      • $100 to $200
      • $250 or more
      • None. If it is not standard part of the gun, not willing to pay more for a model with it.
    3. 3. Why are you looking for Optics Ready?

• Planning on adding optic.
      • Want to have the option just in case
      • n/a
    4. 4. Why do you want to add an optic?

• Looks cool/tactical or someone told me I should
      • Need it for deteriorating eyesight.
      • To compete in certain gun games (USPSA Carry Optics)
      • Other Reasons

•  

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• I always appreciated the tools that were made in an era when quality mattered and tools were built in the USA to last a lifetime. So, I restore those tools as a hobby. I don't make any money doing this. It almost always cost me more than I get back - it's a hobby, the 100's of hrs of my labor are free. But I try to at least cover my costs. My latest restoration is this Vintage Walker Turner bandsaw on its correct restored vintage stand. Complete nut and bolt restoration. Stripped to bare metal, moving parts polished, new bearings, new paint. The only thing left to do is bolt in the motor of which I have several that you can choose from.  This saw was built to last. Solid cast iron, it is very heavy, has zero flex, bearings/shaft run in an oil bath and it will run forever (compare that to the cast pot metal / aluminum / plastic / nylon bushing crap that they make today). A beautiful rugged tool made when quality was most important. Smooth and quiet. $350. (a steal considering I have 200 hrs in this)  
    • Can you specify what date and time this was?  And of course the VIN number of that ZL1. =P @Malsua very cool to be able to do that without being concerned about $$$$$$$. Very cool, especially in a Ford Focus ST. Fastest for me, outside of track, was a Vette C6 somewhere on Florida pike between West Palm Beach and Orlando.... 120 or so.
    • robbing a bank was a great line, literally laughed out loud while on a conference call!  had mute on luckily  
    • In preparation for a move I am selling all of my larger shop tools. Look for other listings to come soon. I know what it's all worth but I have a lot to sell and not a lot of spare time so am knowingly selling my equipment cheap just to get it all moved. For now I am starting with my welding gear. Lincoln AC 225 Welder Older unit from 1970. Many say the older units were made with better materials (copper, heavier metal etc.) and are more desirable. All I know is that it welds great and has never let me down. Has factory wheel kit, 20' leads, original Lincoln ground clamp and stinger. A little dirty but unit has no dents and leads are in great shape. Works as it should. $150 NAPA Plasma Cutter Manufactured in the USA by Marquette/Lincoln manuals and support are available from Lincoln. Unlike the abundant Chinese cheapie ones on the market today, this unit has no proprietary IGBT's or Mosfets inside, and is far more reliable and durable. I added front castors to the factory 2 wheel setup so it rolls really easily. 20' leads. Comes with an extra torch and loads of consumables (electrodes, tips, swirl rings and nozzles. Works great. $300 Package deal: Buy both the welder and the plasma cutter for $375 and I'll include: 55 lbs of welding rods. Yes, 55 lbs! A 50 lb can of Lincoln Fleetweld rods and a 5 lb box from Radnor. (The Lincoln rods alone were $275). 2 welding masks 2 pairs of gloves Also for sale: 3/4” Steel for Welding Table Top: This was my welding table top. With 2" slots between pieces for clamps (far more useful than a solid slab), the table measured approx. 4' x 3' when assembled. I disassembled it to move to my basement and never reassembled it. 5 pieces, 3/4” x 7” x 36” (1 piece is 45” long) Bottom side is painted for protection, tops are clean metal. Best price I could find on-line was $90 per piece. Save some real money here. $300 Superstrut for Welding Table Base: 70 ft total 4 10' lengths 2 10' lengths that have been cut 80” 40” 1 10' length cut 60” 60” $100 Victor Regulator $35(Victors are top quality made in the USA units and are $140 new)   Super package deal: Lincoln welder (150) 55 lbs of welding rods 2 welding masks 2 pairs of gloves Plasma cutter with extra torch and consumables (300) Heavy 3/4” welding table (400) Victor regulator (35) $650 OR BEST OFFER for everything above and I'll also include: 2 welding cylinders: 330 cf 75/25 argon/CO2, almost empty, needs a cert. 125 cf argon, almost full, needs a cert. Cylinders are in great shape but out of cert. and welding suppliers vary on their exchange policies so I cannot guarantee their utility. Hence they are FREE if you purchase all the other equipment.   Emglo air compressor A great made in the USA model. Not a cheapie import or box store compressor. This is a professional unit made to last. Has an oil bath pump unlike the cheaper 'dry' run pumps on the import/box store units. A testament to this is it has a service factor of 1 which means it can run continuously. Great, great compressor. This unit is not for sale alone and not included in the package. I will only sell it to the lucky guy who picks up the plasma if he needs it. $100        
    • OP, I think you said you wanted to buy local; if you decide internet I can not speak more highly of realtruck.com I bought a set of nerf bars for my truck several years ago. They rusted out within the warranty period. I got them replaced promptly by realtruck. The replacement set began rusting even faster (I was still in warranty period of 1st set). I contacted them, told them I'd lost faith in that mfg and asked if I could apply the value of that set towards a different brand. They agreed; so I kicked in the price difference and they shipped me the other mfg. Several years later the new brand still look great and are as solid as day 1. I wasn't really expecting them to agree to my request, but they stepped up big and took care of me.  

Important Information