Underdog

Interstate Pipeline

As per the thoughts and discussion in another thread, we freedom-loving, Bill of Rights -oriented people really do need to have a pipeline and way of sharing information, and supporting others across state lines.  We should be fighting for Washington and California, and even NY.  We all have a stake.  To that end... lets get ideas of how to make this happen. It seems that the current systems are not adequate in getting information out and ways for other like-minded people to help out, whether it is calling, writing letters, contacting various groups within each state. etc.  I was thinking about a blog such as "Let Freedom Ring" to be part of it.  I would love to participate and have some time but I don't know that much about blogs, etc.  

States with many more freedoms that haven't been encroached upon need to hear  our examples of reasonableness.  States that have unbearable laws need to have their plights put forth, and rallies and news in neighboring states needs to be updated and provided for all.  Court cases need to be publicized, etc.   For example, we would have to talk with those preparing for the Supreme Court in the ANJRPC, but the court should receive concerns from like-minded people that want them to take the case across the US.  The starts of confiscation in California should be broadcast to the other states.  The man killed by the Red-Flag laws should be brought to everyone's attention.  There should be interstate law suits that help us protect our existing rights that are being infringed upon, etc.  Since concealed carry seems to be growing in free states, I am sure that those people would be willing to through their hat in to help out if they can.  

I envision a blog and a Youtube and Patrion Channel, more headlines that illustrate the positive effects of gun ownership such as saving lives, lowering crime, and instilling responsible behaviors.   We should bombard school administrations and boards with information to stop the programming.  We should illustrate corporations that actively support liberty.... 

Citizens across the country should congregate in their respective states when rallies are going on in other states to lend their support.  And if the media won't promote it we should find a way to do it.   I would go to Morristown for a rally to help those in Pittsburgh fight off the big bad wolf, etc.  and we can stand for California and those jackboots.  Hopefully people in Maine and North Dakota would stand with usagainst  us that little blue smurf in Trenton.  

It is a noble cause, and where the NRA falls flat on their face, bringing their 5,000,000 members to bear to fight on the front lines where the lefty states are in full force. What good to win at the national level if the Lefty picks us off one state at a time.

Unfortunately, like most things in human nature, especially for people who are more into self-sufficiency and independence rather than collectivism, most people will do nothing until they are personally effected...You know, the "then they came for me" poem.

On another forum we talked about examples of how we might unite Nationally, or at least show the lefty an example of our unity. We never came to any traction. For a hypothetical-discussion in that thread, I pushed a test proposal to fight the California Internet ammo ban, and to show the lefty our national-unity, by having every NRA member (outside) CA send 10R to an NRA member in CA (of course this would take NRA coordination)...It was like I was suggesting we chop off our trigger fingers and send them to CA - LOL!. People worried about the 3$ it would cost them to send 10R, being extradited to CA for breaking some law, etc.

At the very least the NRA should coordinate fund-drives for local fights. Perhaps they feel it would take away $$ away from their donations, I do'no...But either way, if we fight like separate state-tribes and not bringing our national #'s to bear, we will loose in the end...Unless of course P-Trump's new Supreme Court saves us. We will see.

1 hour ago, Combat Auto said:

Unless of course P-Trump's new Supreme Court saves us.

Do NOT count on that! Any "save" could be as temporary as the White House remaining under (R) control. There is a growing movement on the left, formalized as the 1.21.20 Project. Basically, as soon as Dems get one of their own in the White House they want to change the number of Supreme Court Justices (yes, it can and has been done on the past) and then fill the new opening with liberal judges to "pack the court". There is a very real possibility this could be done. A better ground game, as you're suggesting, is pretty imperative - along with increasing the ranks of shooters.