Sniper

GOV. MURPHY TO HOLD ANTI-GUN "ROUNDTABLE" FEB. 26 AT 2:30 PM

I’m certain the intent of the democrats with these discussions and other gun laws they want to pass have nothing to do with criminal use of firearms. These are targeting law abiding people with the intent to ultimately ban all firearms. Yes, via incrementalism. But a complete ban of citizens to possess any kind of gun is the intent.  Frame it in that, and it all makes sense.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 4:49 PM, xXxplosive said:

News Flash......they've won here....it's time to go....omo.

It will be coming to your new neighborhood.  Nowhere is it immune to the liberal walking dead disease.   Where is that Constitutional Conservative penicillin?

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

It will be coming to your new neighborhood.  Nowhere is it immune to the liberal walking dead disease.   Where is that Constitutional Conservative penicillin?

Agree. The only hope is SCOTUS. They will be hearing the NYC transport case and have requested brief from NJ AG on Rogers carry case to determine if it can be granted cert. It is promising that SCOTUS is at least looking at 2A.  I can only hope they use strict scrutiny in all matters and uphold the Constitution. If so (and it’s a big if) I could see all this nonsense infringement legislation gone. It is well long past due that SCOTUS get this done. 

Hopefully the esteemed Justice Roberts will try to do the right (Right) thing this time.

On 2/28/2019 at 1:42 PM, xXxplosive said:

Now 10 day waiting period for gun purchases before Congress......it's a little every day until the flood gates open.....omo.

Why do you type omo in every post?  Do you have a tic or petite mal seizure  quite often?

Just curious.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AlDente67 said:

Why do you type omo in every post?  Do you have a tic or petite mal seizure  quite often?

Just curious.

I've wondered the same thing.....

"only my opinion"?  "On my onion"?  "On Mama's opening"?  "Overfill my orifice"? 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Kevin125 said:

Hard to know with him. He seems to be shifting left on some issues.  He’s the new Kennedy.

Yes, hard to get a read on him.  He's hardly the strict orginalist that we had hoped he would be. He twisted himself in knots to hold up Obamacare. 

1 hour ago, AlDente67 said:

Why do you type omo in every post? 

I'm glad you asked, as I had noticed the same thing, but didn't really care enough to think to ask about it. 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

Because, I'm only responsible for my opinion and not the other dumb ass remarks on this Forum....you guys think a magic fairy is gonna appear and change everything in this cesspool called NJ...get on with it.

Will you be in Trenton on the 26th?

I've been doin' since the NRA meetings in Clinton in the early 90's ...........I heard what the NRA rep. said then, I was there when they threw in the towel here in NJ.....and rightly so.....it's done here, it's been done here...only salvation is the US Supreme Court and then NJ probably won't comply.....remember we have ZERO advocates here in NJ, none, No Republican representation...get it....even a Republican Govenor couldn't do squat.. ...OMO

What do you hope to do in Trenton............

• Disagree 1

33 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

I've been doin' since the NRA meetings in Clinton in the early 90's ...........I heard what the NRA rep. said then, I was there when they threw in the towel here in NJ.....and rightly so.....it's done here, it's been done here...only salvation is the US Supreme Court and then NJ probably won't comply.....remember we have ZERO advocates here in NJ, none, No Republican representation...get it....even a Republican Govenor couldn't do squat.. ...OMO

What do you hope to do in Trenton............

Why we lose, is above me.

• Agree 1

Crying like babies without their pacifiers won't get it done.......what y'all consider advocates here are in it for 1 reason....money....they steal your money in the way of pedaling legal advice or BS pod casts & their range fees....is there anyone in the game that's not there to make a buck on it here in NJ......I don't think so.....omo.

• FacePalm 1

7 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

Crying like babies without their pacifiers won't get it done..............omo.

You are being unhelpful here.  A morale killer, are you working for the democrats?  If you don't have anything helpful to say, then you are invited to go away and enjoy PA for the short time you can. OMO

59 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

Ya might as well hear the truth for once instead of the BS your used to hearing

We are not morons, are you suggesting that we are morons?  We know what the truth is, we are fully aware of the situation.  You are NOT the smartest person in the room just because you moved to PA for some temporary relief.  What are you going to do when the Dems take over PA, how are you going to deal with the spread of cancer when it arrives there? PA is already in stage 3.   Will you run again?  Cowards run, until thee is nowhere left to run, then they have to face REALITY and eventually fight.  There's a quote from something, dunno where it comes from.  "You can run, but you will just die tired".

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

Crying like babies without their pacifiers won't get it done.......what y'all consider advocates here are in it for 1 reason....money....they steal your money in the way of pedaling legal advice or BS pod casts & their range fees....is there anyone in the game that's not there to make a buck on it here in NJ......I don't think so.....omo.

Why are you even here then?  Just join the Pennsylvania forum.  Adios

• Disagree 1

Roberts was never gonna be a good choice and he is the big wild card.  The writing was on the wall when he was endorsed wholeheartedly by the Schmuckster and other Statists without even a minor Democratic disapproval.  He was either placed in there as a Trojan jackass or he was chosen because he has skeletons in his closet and/or he is compromised.   There wasn't ANYthing constitutionally based in his health care opinion.