Maksim

2/26/2019 - New "Clubs" Feature

Where the heck did the individual range groups go?

They were integrated into the new "Clubs" feature!

By user request, over the years we created small forum sections for individual gun clubs and 2A groups.  While it served the purpose, it was an administrative nightmare granting permissions while at the same time lacking organization and features.

Part of the software upgrades for the community was the ability to launch clubs, or groups around the community.

For our gun community I see it going three ways, 1. Social Groups (like NJ Zed), 2. 2A Rights Groups (NJ2AS, SAW, CNJFO), and 3. Gun Ranges/Clubs.

Already, converted the older groups to the new clubs and anyone who had access to the gun range section previously, currently has it for the club.  If you do not have access and want it, click the request to join.

Here is a video I put together showing you where to find it and how to use it.

If you would like a club added, either for a range or a new social group, let me know.  Better yet, if you hold a position in the gun club and want to help run it, even better!

I hope you enjoy it and it makes your NJ gun experience just a little bit better!

Lastly, don't forget to check out the Store & Range Directory! and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get the latest videos.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Any SCFGPA members on the forum, please PM me and I'll add you to the club.

Alternatively, they can click "Request to Join" or something along those lines and the leader of the club, will get a notification that someone is trying to join.  You can then approve those requests through the club page. 

7 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Any SCFGPA members on the forum, please PM me and I'll add you to the club.

I’m still waiting to hear if they accepted me or not. Do you know if they let you know if they don’t accept you? I haven’t heard anything in several weeks.

16 minutes ago, JMich3 said:

I’m still waiting to hear if they accepted me or not. Do you know if they let you know if they don’t accept you? I haven’t heard anything in several weeks.

Send an email to [email protected] to check

• Like 1