Down South

New Truck gun

1 hour ago, Vicious said:

The only problem I see is that people break into vehicles to steel power tools all the time. May want to disguise it in another type of box.

Spot on... tools and camera bags are some of the most stolen items out there.

And quite frankly... why an AR pistol for a truck gun?  especially if you have to reassemble it... might as well get something a bit more practical like a Ruger 10/22 take down or Pc9 take down.

Yes... America problems.

But I really don't believe in leaving a gun in the truck either. 

Just now, Maksim said:

Spot on... tools and camera bags are some of the most stolen items out there.

And quite frankly... why an AR pistol for a truck gun?  especially if you have to reassemble it... might as well get something a bit more practical like a Ruger 10/22 take down or Pc9 take down.

Yes... America problems.

But I really don't believe in leaving a gun in the truck either. 

Not speaking for him, but it doesn’t appear to be for quick use. Seems to be part of a bug out/ get home kit. Seeing as he is a CCH holder since ‘93 I’m assuming that this is used to supplement a firearm he would already have on his person.

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:08 PM, Vicious said:

Not speaking for him, but it doesn’t appear to be for quick use. Seems to be part of a bug out/ get home kit. Seeing as he is a CCH holder since ‘93 I’m assuming that this is used to supplement a firearm he would already have on his person.

you sir are correct , I'm actually looking to do a 9MM build so both Handguns take the same mags  

• Like 1