Bully

$300 FID Card???

On 3/3/2019 at 12:04 PM, Sniper said:

OK, here is the perfect example below of what I was saying. Here is just what I told you guys would happen with the Dem controlled House.

They are going after Trump, Trump's businesses, anyone associated with Trump, etc. to try and find this elusive Russian collusion (that doesn't exist). The Dems don't give a crap what they allege, even if it's true or not, they just are planning on tying up Trump with so much B.S. inquiries, that he won't have time to do anything else but play defense.

This is exactly what all the 2A organizations need to do with the anti 2A Dem politicians. Bury them in information and legal requests!!!!

Chairman Jerrold Nadler says over 60 entities and individuals close to White House are getting document requests from House Judiciary Committee Monday

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said that his committee will be issuing document requests on Monday to dozens of individuals.

“Tomorrow, we will be issuing document requests to over 60 different people and individuals from the White House to the Department of Justice, Donald Trump, Jr., Allen Weisselberg, to begin the investigations to present the case to the American people about obstruction of justice, corruption and abuse of power,Nadler said on “This Week” Sunday.

“Do you think the president obstructed justice?” asked ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos.

“Yes, I do,” Nadler said.

“We don’t have the facts yet. But we’re going to initiate proper investigations,” but not impeachment investigations.

Nadler said that there can be crimes that “there can be crimes that are impeachable offenses and impeachable offenses that are not crimes.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chairman-jerrold-nadler-60-entities-individuals-close-white/story?id=61431025

If there is any "abuse of power", it's all these B.S. investigations the Dems are doing. This is harassment in it's BIGGEST form!!

It's time to turn the tables and use their own tactics against them!!

if they're looking for the same shit that meuller was.....isn't that a sort of double indemnity?

30 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

if they're looking for the same shit that meuller was.....isn't that a sort of double indemnity?

Yes and no.  In my opinion - YES.  But they are not a legal prosecuting authority so no.    They're just A-holes looking to throw mud at any cost.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

What it looks like, is Mueller is going to come up empty handed with Russian collusion, and after the Dems have been beating that drum for 2 years, only to come up with zip, they're going to look like real assholes.

So, Nadler needs to keep the Russian hoax going longer, hopefully to the 2020 elections, to try and help the Dems save face.

Mueller's report looks like it will be a big nothingburger. The Democrats will look like major crybabies and losers.

This is why they are ramping up all these new investigations and gun laws.... more smokescreens.

I told you guys this was going to be the Dem playbook for the next two years.

• Like 1

Well it's out. And the FID card will only be $100. He'll make it up elsewhere:

"His budget proposal would hike the cost of handgun purchase permits from $2 to $50; firearms identification cards from $5 to $100; handgun carry permits from $50 to $400; retail gun dealer licenses from $50 to $500; and wholesaler/manufacturer licenses from $150 to $1,500, among other fee hikes.

His budget anticipates collecting about $1.4 million in additional revenue from the fee. He also wants to impose a new 2.5 percent tax on guns and 10 percent tax on ammunition."

I did get a laugh out of the $400 carry permits.

i had already resigned myself to never buy another firearm as a nj resident. i will hopefully soon have a residency established in another state, and i will make all my buys under their laws. fuck nj.

23 hours ago, Sniper said:

What it looks like, is Mueller is going to come up empty handed with Russian collusion, and after the Dems have been beating that drum for 2 years, only to come up with zip, they're going to look like real assholes.

So, Nadler needs to keep the Russian hoax going longer, hopefully to the 2020 elections, to try and help the Dems save face.

Mueller's report looks like it will be a big nothingburger. The Democrats will look like major crybabies and losers.

This is why they are ramping up all these new investigations and gun laws.... more smokescreens.

I told you guys this was going to be the Dem playbook for the next two years.

the only thing that's gonna be accomplished by keeping the russian thing going that long will be to keep trumps name in the news every day....and help cement his win in 2020.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

the only thing that's gonna be accomplished by keeping the russian thing going that long will be to keep trumps name in the news every day....and help cement his win in 2020.

The democrats strategy in a nutshell.

Adolf Hitler > Quotes > Quotable Quote

Adolf Hitler

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously".

adolf hitler
tags: lies, paraphrased
Read more quotes from Adolf Hitler
  • Agree 1

On 3/2/2019 at 3:42 PM, Maksim said:

Spot on... I do however believe we are quickly approaching the point of "Don't give a shit anymore" with many gun owners.

Just look at all of the people we know are in non-compliance with the mag ban. 

$300 for FID will surely drive people to go "gunshow loophole" in Kentucky or elsewhere.

I believe you are correct.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:24 PM, 45Doll said:

"His budget proposal would hike the cost of handgun purchase permits from $2 to $50; firearms identification cards from $5 to $100; handgun carry permits from $50 to $400; retail gun dealer licenses from $50 to $500; and wholesaler/manufacturer licenses from $150 to $1,500, among other fee hikes.

His budget anticipates collecting about $1.4 million in additional revenue from the fee. He also wants to impose a new 2.5 percent tax on guns and 10 percent tax on ammunition."

So carry permits for retired LEOs are $400?  Annually?

On 3/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, Scorpio64 said:

...If the NRA took 5% of the budget, $7.5M and just hammered NJ with it, just crushed the opposition with endless ad campaigns, mailers to everyone in the state,  and throw in bunches of big highly publicized legal battles, inundating the system with lawsuits.  That actually could make a ... .

That 7.5 mil is coffee change compared to the other side’s resources. Don’t forget you are contributing far more to the opposition’s cause thru your tax dollars than you could ever donate. Add in they control the media and tech communications. How many tech billionaires are donating to them. 

What ever happened to that bank funding attack that ny did, making the nra illegal? Is that still ongoing, or is it another one lost?

49 minutes ago, SW9racer said:

That 7.5 mil is coffee change compared to the other side’s resources.

7.5 million toward republicans campaign. Throw out the trash that’s in there now. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 4:24 PM, 45Doll said:

A couple of thoughts. 

One, it seems that, as many here have posted, NJ wants to "price out" folks with these proposed fee hikes, or at least hit your wallet a lot harder. 

The second way I was thinking is that if the Rogers carry case bites them in the posterior, should SCOTUS take it up, and rule to our favor. 

If the second were to happen, these new fee structures could provide a windfall of revenue source to NJ if it were ruled that NJ "may issue" becomes NJ "shall issue".  Now, that could be a toss up depending on any possible SCOTUS ruling/wording.  If it left some level of state control on permits, then yes, Murphy and team will gladly make the cost high all around.  On the flip side, if SCOTUS were to rule "total infringement", then Murphy and team are finished (which is the scenario I would love to see). 

I will keep optimistic view on our chances with the SCOTUS.  Hope springs eternal and it could actually happen that our state gets the 2A back.