david8613

Cz p10 anyone have experience with these?

Cz p10 anyone have experience with this? I watched vids and read reviews and this gun sounds incredible, sounds like its almost to good to be true! Is it B.S. hype? is this gun really that good at that price point? I haven't held one yet. I'm interested in thoughts on the compact and full size version.

11 minutes ago, david8613 said:

Cz p10 anyone have experience with this? I watched vids and read reviews and this gun sounds incredible, sounds like its almost to good to be true! Is it B.S. hype? is this gun really that good at that price point? I haven't held one yet. I'm interested in thoughts on the compact and full size version.

Full sized?  Or the P10C?

P10C comes in two flavors, older and newer, difference being the ambi mag release.  They do take different kinds of mags, and old mags won't work on new gun, new mags are backwards compatible.  Difference is the mag catch layout.

Are they good guns?  Yes.  Certainly.  Great value, good solid triggers out of the box.

If you are okay with CZ... go for it.

The only thing I can think of for most gun owners, the grip texture can be a bit aggressive.

CZ's issue is that mags are a bit on the expensive side as it is not a Glock.

Secondly, it is a CZ... so it is a very "Cult" gun.  CZ fan boys and are generally USPSA type shooters where CZ is essentially a staple. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• We have a 2018 and a 2019 GMC Terrain and both have the shutoff feature. There’s no way to turn it off bu5 once you get used to it it’s really not intrusive. I am doubious of how much fuel it actually saves though. Maybe if you are stopped at lights or in traffic a lot but that not part of my driving... -Jim
    • And which of those components are actually made in the U.S? Not talking about company affiliations and locations, i'm talking about location the physical hardware is made. The funny thing is that you can build an iphone from scratch buying all the components from street vendors in China because Apple can't control the gray or black market in China.  
    • Sorry, I can't help with a method to permanently override it, but when I had a rental GM with that feature I learned moving the steering wheel slightly would prevent it from shutting off also.
    • Many thanks to SW9racer. I now have what I need. The boy will be pleased.
    • Some of the Parts are made in the USA, Foxcon is opening a plant in america that will also make chips.   Accelerometer: Bosch Sensortech, based in Germany with locations in the U.S., China, South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan Audio chips: Cirrus Logic, based in the U.S. with locations in the U.K., China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and Singapore Battery: Samsung, based in South Korea with locations in 80 countries Battery: Sunwoda Electronic, based in China Camera: Qualcomm, based in the U.S. with locations in Australia, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, and more than a dozen locations through Europe and Latin America Camera: Sony, based in Japan with locations in dozens of countries Chips for 3G/4G/LTE networking: Qualcomm  Compass: AKM Semiconductor, based in Japan with locations in the U.S., France, England, China, South Korea, and Taiwan Glass screen: Corning, based in the U.S., with locations in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, The Netherlands, Turkey, the U.K., and the United Arab Emirates  Gyroscope: STMicroelectronics. Based in Switzerland, with locations in 35 countries Flash memory: Toshiba, based in Japan with locations in over 50 countries  Flash memory: Samsung  LCD screen: Sharp, based in Japan with locations in 13 countries LCD screen: LG, based in South Korea with locations in Poland and China A-series processor: Samsung  A-series processor: TSMC, based in Taiwan with locations in China, Singapore, and the U.S. Touch ID: TSMC Touch ID: Xintec. Based in Taiwan.  Touch-screen controller: Broadcom, based in the U.S. with locations in Israel, Greece, the U.K., the Netherlands, Belgium, France, India, China, Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea Wi-Fi chip: Murata, based in the U.S. with locations in Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Vietnam, The Netherlands, Spain, the U.K., Germany, Hungary, France, Italy, and Finland 

Important Information