david8613

Cz p10 anyone have experience with these?

Cz p10 anyone have experience with this? I watched vids and read reviews and this gun sounds incredible, sounds like its almost to good to be true! Is it B.S. hype? is this gun really that good at that price point? I haven't held one yet. I'm interested in thoughts on the compact and full size version.

11 minutes ago, david8613 said:

Cz p10 anyone have experience with this? I watched vids and read reviews and this gun sounds incredible, sounds like its almost to good to be true! Is it B.S. hype? is this gun really that good at that price point? I haven't held one yet. I'm interested in thoughts on the compact and full size version.

Full sized?  Or the P10C?

P10C comes in two flavors, older and newer, difference being the ambi mag release.  They do take different kinds of mags, and old mags won't work on new gun, new mags are backwards compatible.  Difference is the mag catch layout.

Are they good guns?  Yes.  Certainly.  Great value, good solid triggers out of the box.

If you are okay with CZ... go for it.

The only thing I can think of for most gun owners, the grip texture can be a bit aggressive.

CZ's issue is that mags are a bit on the expensive side as it is not a Glock.

Secondly, it is a CZ... so it is a very "Cult" gun.  CZ fan boys and are generally USPSA type shooters where CZ is essentially a staple.