low resolution ian

getting a 30 round magazine in 2019..

i plan on buying my first firearm this year, specifically an ar15. but a law was passed prohibiting 30 round magazines. i imagine stores wont be selling them stock with 30 round magazines, right? are they something i can only pick up at local gun shows on the hush hush? is this a fight club kinda thing where no one talks about it now? thanks if you answer

• FacePalm 1
  • Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, Cory Marino said:

i plan on buying my first firearm this year, specifically an ar15. but a law was passed prohibiting 30 round magazines. i imagine stores wont be selling them stock with 30 round magazines, right? are they something i can only pick up at local gun shows on the hush hush? is this a fight club kinda thing where no one talks about it now? thanks if you answer

Okay... so where do we start.

1. The law prohibiting 30 round magazines passed A LONG LONG LONG time ago.  The law just passed limited the capacity to 10 vs 15.

2. You are not going to find an FFL who is stupid enough to risk their license to sell you an illegal magazine.

Beyond that, you can't be serious right?

You come on to a community as a relative newbie and ask people how you can break the law?

And I am just wondering.... "are you for real?"

Because either...

1. This is a liberal troll trying to prove gun owners are stupid... In which case this is really stupid, or.

2. You are seriously asking in which case, and I say this with the utmost respect.... You're an idiot.

No one is going to help you break the law, perhaps some gang bangers on the corner in Camden or Newark will know... or if you really want to know, visit 125 W. State Street, Trenton, NJ 08608 or call 609-292-6000.  They may be able to help. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Okay... so where do we start.

1. The law prohibiting 30 round magazines passed A LONG LONG LONG time ago.  The law just passed limited the capacity to 10 vs 15.

2. You are not going to find an FFL who is stupid enough to risk their license to sell you an illegal magazine.

Beyond that, you can't be serious right?

You come on to a community as a relative newbie and ask people how you can break the law?

And I am just wondering.... "are you for real?"

Because either...

1. This is a liberal troll trying to prove gun owners are stupid... In which case this is really stupid, or.

2. You are seriously asking in which case, and I say this with the utmost respect.... You're an idiot.

No one is going to help you break the law, perhaps some gang bangers on the corner in Camden or Newark will know... or if you really want to know, visit 125 W. State Street, Trenton, NJ 08608 or call 609-292-6000.  They may be able to help. 

Stop being a douche to new people!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • FacePalm 1

1) you sound like a troll. 

2) if we give you the benefit of doubt, and you're not a troll...…..no, you don't go to the gunshow and buy them on the hush hush, unless you like the idea of being someone's bitch at the greybar motel. you move to a free state and legally buy your 30 round mags. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Maksim said:

I know, I was really fighting hard not to type it... but in this case it had to be done.

Why not just post his IP so others can see his past? You can track by IP, right?

1 minute ago, Sniper said:

Why not just post his IP so others can see his past? You can track by IP, right?

All of his posts are still tied to that user name.

Yes, can see the IPs associated with the account, but not going to post it publicly.   

I really believe this is a case of someone being a bit silly. a brand new person who thinks gun owners easily skirt laws. 

37 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Yes, can see the IPs associated with the account, but not going to post it publicly.   

I really believe this is a case of someone being a bit silly. a brand new person who thinks gun owners easily skirt laws. 

He is anti-gun, prove me wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2