FishNHard

Any help on what thier worth.

I was asked if I was interested in any of these since I have a couple permits on the way  and was told to make an offer  I know it  is really difficult to tell buy just a photo but even a ball park would be helpful 1 is a S&W 91-3 2 1/2 INCH BARREL the  top left is a colt super 38 and the right I was told is a colt 1911ww2  again any insight on what to offer would be helpfull

jb.jpg

That 19-3 looks to be in pretty rough condition. If it is mechanically sound, with clean (no pitting) chambers and barrel, I'd say $375 - $475. Somebody else will be along to help with the 1911's.

Adios, 

Pizza Bob

Thanks @Pizza Bob

Generally, Colts of that age are essentially collector's items and while I primarily collect Colt snake guns and other revolvers, have seen 1911s all over the map.  There is an auction coming up tomorrow with a bunch of them so can look at the prices there, but would help to get better pictures and serial numbers to get a date.

https://www.proxibid.com/Zettlemoyer-Auction-Co-LLC/Pre-Spring-Spectacular-Firearms-Auction/event-catalog/158502

Most of all it comes down to... Why do you want them?

Collector guns? Shooters?  If Collector, okay.... if shooting, well, do you even shoot 38 super?  Do you reload?  Buying ammo is fairly expensive on those guns vs 9mm.

If it is just a "great deal"... different story. 

That 19-3 snubbie (I believe is more rare and desireable than similar models), the fact that it looks like you may have the original box is also worth mentioning (brings up the value if you sell it to a collector).

All looks like good stuff that I can almost guarantee you, that if you ever get into collecting firearms with character, you will be sorry you let them go.

If they are going to turn them in, Whatever you offer us pretty much more than they will get. I don't collect firearms (my wife would beg to differ) but did collect sports memorabilia, what I did when I wanted to be fair and didn't  know the worth, bring to a dealer get a price and offer from there. That way no one can claim your trying to steal it.