Glock 17 photos
Trusty ol' Glock 17 for sale. 10 rd mag. Lightly used, equipped with Trijicon 3-dot tritiums. Don't really shoot it much anymore since going P320.
Looking for $300. I can meet at RTSP Union or Randolph for the exchange. Valid PP/FPID/No-30 days.
Thanks for looking.
Palmetto State Armory has CCI 9mm 115 grain 1000 round bulk count ammo on sale for $159.99 delivered.
You will need to provide copy of your FID card if you never ordered from them in the past.
Join us every Friday for our 40-yard sharp shooting competition.
40-Yard Friday’s Details:
– Hit a playing card from 40 yards to qualify for the semi-finals at the end of March.
– Iron sights, 8 shots, 9mm and above.
– One Final sharp-shooter will win a Premium Membership valued at $495 and have Bragging Rights!
Semi-finals will be held at the end of March.
Stop by the TTC range and take your shot!
So Im moving out of state and the law there says I can only have a MAXIMUM of 10 rounds in my magazine. Problem is I have 4-6 15 round magazines for a Sig Sauer p226 9mm. I called the Bullet Hole and Sig Sauer direct and they said they couldnt modify the magazine. So my question is, what can I do with my current magazines: sell them and buy 10 round magazines or can they be modified?
Last night on the way home.
Two things of note in the video.
1. Passing those cops the V1G2 was registering 8 distinct radar sources.
2. I DID slow down when it first started barking. Was it a save for me? Maybe. For the other guy? Not so much.