AlDente67

Carpet cleaning by a Pro

@AlDente67:

I guess you ask this question on an annual basis.....:mda:

Here is a link to the professional carpet cleaning service franchise in Mercer County, NJ. 
https://oxymagicusa.com/directory/listing/oxymagic-of-mercer-county

FYI, I use them at least once a year, sometimes more, if necessary and have been their customer for at least the past 15 years.  They may charge a bit more than their competitors, but I do believe that their process is very effective with a most satisfactory result.  Below is a re-posting of what I told you last year in response to your similar question in a different thread:

AVB-AMG

We have a light beige or "champagne" colored wall-to-wall carpeting on our home's ground floor... (my wife wanted it....).  It is nice but starts to show dirt in the most frequently used walking paths, as well as any drips from food and/or drinks around the dining room.

Starting about 15 years ago, we had a number of professional carpet cleaners come in to do their thing.  We had them in twice a year and because they have done such an effective job cleaning, we are now down to just annual cleanings.  After trying several companies, including Stanley Steamer, we settled on this one, who we believe does the best job for a reasonable cost and have been using them consistently for many years: 
Oxymagic Carpet Cleaning
They have multiple franchises throughout New Jersey.

They use a proprietary, environmentally friendly, oxygenated cleaner system that is essentially oxygen bubbles and water.  They spray the carpeting with their special mixture and let it sit for 5 mins.to allow the oxygen to bind to the foreign particles, weaken their grip and then lifts it to the surface where it can be vacuumed up.  They use their custom combination, hand-held agitator/scrubber/vacuum machine, that works the oxygen solution deep into the carpeting and breaks down the organic molecules. 

From our experience, this system effectively removes almost all pet stains, juices, coffee and blood, in addition to dirt and dust that are embedded into the carpet and vacuums up the particulates.  The cleaned carpet drying time is about 90 minutes in low to average humid environments, longer if very humid, but far less than the alternative wet steam cleaning process.  The end result is the removal of dirt and erasing stains, as well as odors, while leaving behind little or no residue and making the carpet look almost new.