Posted (edited)

For sale awesome MEC 9000HN Hydraulic reloading press $600 !  I already have a pair of these machines and tuned this up perfectly. It has been stripped down, cleaned, assembled, lubed and run 200 shells. They chambered and shot perfect. This machine needs nothing to start loading shells at a rate of 300 per hour. If you have a single stage or manual progressive MEC, this is the machine for you. Your arm will thank you, the hydraulic 110VAC pump has a foot pedal. It draws less than 10 amp, can plug in anywhere. The sizing collet is in perfect condition. 

It is set up now for 1-1/8 oz 1,200 FPS velocity using Cheddite 209 primers, WIN wad & Remington Gun club hulls. These are great hulls to reload, the plastic is perfect for re-crimping. I can set it up for another load or show you how to do it. 

This machine lists for $1,211 at Midway + shipping but you can get a machine fully set up and working for the low price of $600 ! This will produce $9 per box Winchester AA loads for about $5. Plus the machine will always have resale value, parts and service are available from MEC. I have been loading on the 9000 for 5 years and they are easy to adjust & maintain.

But wait................. 

Act now and included in the price is the MEC maintenance tools for adjusting base re-sizing & main spring removal ($32 value), MEC Bushing rack ($30 value), 9 bushings ($45 value) 3 charge bars ($54 value). That is over $150 worth of extra stuff that you don't have to buy! The manual is included. Man that's a lot of extra stuff.

The extra bushings will allow you to make any 7/8 oz, 1 oz, 1-1/8 oz shell at any velocity. You can make some low recoil now noise light loads for the kids up to a killer 75 yard sporting clay crusher for the end station at Lehigh.

OK, this sounds too good to be true but I want to sell it to a forum bud and skip the hassle of shipping it on EBay. The machine is under power and will produce shells immediately. I couldn't sell it any other way. Pickup only in Brick NJ. 

This is not me but it is a very accurate representation of the machine. Best to call or text 732-691-8706, I don't check Forum replies too often.

20190310_172504.jpg

20190310_172426.jpg

20190310_172451.jpg

20190310_172525.jpg

20190310_172540.jpg

20190310_174646.jpg

Edited by rifleman
to save a brother some cash

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By medved11
      Up for sale is an unused Lee Loader Kit for .44 magnum. The kit comes as shown and has all of the parts that come with the set. 
      $20 for a face-to-face sale in the Princeton/Hillsborough area

• By ezgo
      Up for sell two Lee Load-All re-loaders: 12 Gauge and 20 Gauge.  All original components and paperwork is included.  Both re-loaders work just fine, I shot many clay birds with shells that came out of this "factory".
      Reloading supplies include:
      W209 Shotgun Primers 6 boxes
      No 9 magnum shot ~35-40lb
      Hodgdon International Clay powder ~3.5lbs
      12G and 20G wadding. Bags almost full as on the picture.
      Also, hundreds of assorted once shot shotgun shells.
      You can get to reloading business right away with this package.
      I want to sell this package all at once for $150.  Would not want to break it up.

• By Maksim
      Amazon currently has the Hornady brass tumbler listed for $27.99, shipped and sold by Amazon.  Cheapest price around for this tumbler.
      https://amzn.to/2DV0PGF
      Edit:  See next post, just realized there is also free 100 bullets from Hornady, just pay shipping.  Link to rebate!
      https://press.hornady.com/assets/pcthumbs/tmp/1410994661-2018-Get-Loaded-Redemption-Form1509649366.pdf
    • By Coltnut
      Some sold, some left, some changes. By request, asking prices for individual die sets now listed.
      I dropped shooting many calibers, so I am thinning out my reloading gear and components. 
      Can meet in the Morristown/Randolph/Mendham area for any sale over $25. Will ship Priority Mail at cost if prepaid with postal money order.
      The only item I might consider in trade is an automatic (12v electric) trap thrower.
      see pics at end
      Components:  ALL SOLD
      Dies:
      All remaining sets (1,2,3,5,6) for $120 OBO.
      If they don't sell as a bundle then I may divide the sets up and go the Ebay route. I initially priced the sets 25-50 each, depending (total $235). But instead, I've decided to offer the bundle at a large discount to save the time and trouble of multiple small sales, shipping etc. (basically buying 3 sets and the rest are gratus).
      All dies are rust free, have scratch free interiors and produce perfect ammo. Some of the decapping pins should be replaced.
      set #1:  $40
      9mm RCBS carbide sizer, CH speed seater (really nice die), CH taper crimp, machinist made powder check die, 9mm loaded cartridge gauge
      set #2:  $25
      9mm Pacific Durachrome carbide sizer, Lee seater, Lee Factory Crimp Die
      set #3:  $40
      .357 mag Lyman carbide sizer, Lee seater, Lee Factory Crimp Die, machinist made powder check die, .357 mag loaded cartridge gauge
      set #4:  $40 SOLD
      .38 sp Lyman carbide sizer, Lee seater, Lee Factory Crimp Die, machinist made powder check die, .38 sp loaded cartridge gauge
      (the top of the sizing die was milled by 3mm, does not affect function) Yes, I realize .38 and .357 typically use the same dies but it is useful to have 2 sets so you can leave them setup/adjusted for each caliber.
      set #5:  $25
      .45 acp Lyman carbide sizer, Lee seater, Lee Factory Crimp Die with extra seater insert to customize to your bullet shape
      set #6:  $25
      9mm Redding carbide sizer
      .45-70 RCBS sizer (no decapping stem)
      .380 acp RCBS carbide sizer (no decapping stem)
      .38 sp RCBS seat/crimp (no stem)  SOLD

Misc. Reloading Equipment:
      Dillon AT 500 powder die - $18 $15 https://www.dillonprecision.com/at-500-powder-die_8_4_23631.html
      Dillon standard powder die (New) - $13 $10 https://www.dillonprecision.com/dillon-powder-die_8_4_23603.html
      loaded cartridge counter - $25 $20

• There are two lengths.
    • Wow. Howa's are VERY underrated IMO.  That's a great price...
    • You can score 55gal and 20gal drums all day long at a car wash.  Ya don't even have to ask, if they are by the dumpster.
    • Your genny has more than enough "umph" for the well pump, but you kinda got skrued with a 30A 240 outlet.  A genny that size should have a 50A outlet. Instead of the winding being tapped for a 50A circuit, I'm guessing it is two 110V 15Amp circuits combined.  Which means the 30A circuit is shared with the 15A circuits.  Look at it this way.  Your genny has the potential to push 83 "peak" Amps.  Your well pump demands 24A on startup (that still seems kinda high for a 3/4 HP motor.).  If every appliance kicked on at the same time, there would still be 59A available to them after the pump gobbles up what it needs to start.   Of the half dozen3/4 Hp 220V motors I checked the specs on, they generally require about 5 to 5.5 Full Load Amps (FLA). So, if a 230V 1 HP motor is rated at 7 FLA and 21 startup amps max.  Then a 3/4 HP should demand 5.25 Amps at full running load and just under 16 Amps, or, about 3,500 surge watts on startup. Something else I noticed is that most 208/230V motors run on 50Hz instead of the 60Hz we are familiar with.  If the motor is set up for 50Hz, it can still be used on a 60Hz supply.  However, two things are going to happen.  1) it will run 20% faster and 2) it will run less efficiently, drawing more current than is needed and will convert electrons to heat instead of work. I dunno man.  Something isn't adding up here.