Maksim

Sightmark Rapid AR 1-4x20 Scope for 223 and 300 blackout.

Thanks guys.  Yes... been working on but did not make a big announcement yet.  Am doing our YouTube channel here, started with the three videos, 2 on optics, 1 on auctions.  Have 5 guns coming in for testing  and hooking up with some major manufacturers.  (there is more but all I can say at this time.)

Please do like and subscribe, means quite a lot!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtyUQg6KTCiE_pp7kj2teNA

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zeke said:

Don’t get any YouTube ideas @Displaced Texan:stop:

The gears are turning! 

Hey Maks, willing to hold a ‘taser test off’, with Zeke as the test target on your YouTube channel?

His wife would LOVE to taser him!

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

The gears are turning! 

Hey Maks, willing to hold a ‘taser test off’, with Zeke as the test target on your YouTube channel?

His wife would LOVE to taser him!

Subscribed just for this upcoming video! @Zeke might agree if he is made a mod afterward.  

• Disagree 1

Just now, fishnut said:

@Zeke might agree if he is made a mod afterward.  

Oh, pls! Who wants him to be a willing participant? He doesn't need to "agree". In fact, the more he resists, the more it will drive ratings. Picture this: a howling, terrified Zeke, dragged into the ring in chains, and THEN tased by Mrs. Zeke... as the crowd roars! Think of the DRAMA, people! :D

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Oh, pls! Who wants him to be a willing participant? He doesn't need to "agree". In fact, the more he resists, the more it will drive ratings. Picture this: a howling, terrified Zeke, dragged into the ring in chains, and THEN tased by Mrs. Zeke... as the crowd roars! Think of the DRAMA, people! :D

That reminds me of how FPS Russia wanted to get shot while wearing a bullet proof vest, or him shooting his fans with rubber bullets.

• Like 1
  • FacePalm 1

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Picture this: a howling, terrified Zeke, dragged into the ring in chains, and THEN tased

Peel, I have suspected this about you for a while, but now I am almost certain.  You are a closet dominatrix, aren't ya.  I would not be surprised to find an iron maiden in your dungeon...  er, I mean, basement.

h93D7D299

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/10/2019 at 11:46 PM, Maksim said:

Thanks guys.  Yes... been working on but did not make a big announcement yet.  Am doing our YouTube channel here, started with the three videos, 2 on optics, 1 on auctions.  Have 5 guns coming in for testing  and hooking up with some major manufacturers.  (there is more but all I can say at this time.)

Please do like and subscribe, means quite a lot!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtyUQg6KTCiE_pp7kj2teNA

Congrats! Liked and subscribed!