SJG

WTS Kimber Two Tone Crimson Carry 2 45 ACP

Away,  now but can post lots of pictures after 3/21. This is a magnificent two-tone compact 45 ACP with OEM integrated Laser built into the factory handgrips, that can be activated or not. I would conservatively estimate that 300 rounds have been fired through it, at most, before it became a safe -queen. It looks brand new and comes with two mags plus the original case, manual and all the fixins. This gun is dead on accurate. This is not a polymer gun but rather two-tone SS and that probably accounts for why it has great recoil management and is so accurate. It feels great in the hand.  It was cleaned immediately after it was shot(about three outings) and stored in my safe. I believe that it went for around $1200 when it was new. I am looking to get $850 for it. If you are interested pm me and you can see it if you want after I return to NJ on 3/21. If you are not familiar with what it looks like go to Kimber's website. This is a precision machined 1911 style pistol. The fit and manufacturing tolerances on it are excellent-really tight.  If you are looking for a high end, purdee  45 compact--this gun is for you. Will split your FFL's transfer fee with you.  No modifications were ever necessary or performed on this pistol and no adjustments of any kind were ever required. I am the original owner.

Steve

Union County

On 3/12/2019 at 9:34 PM, SJG said:

You will have to wait as the message says until I return to NJ on 3/21 for the picts. Did you really need to post?

No one is gonna make an offer on a firearm they cannot see.   Why not post this when you have pictures?

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

No one is gonna make an offer on a firearm they cannot see.   Why not post this when you have pictures?

On 3/12/2019 at 1:04 PM, SJG said:

If you are not familiar with what it looks like go to Kimber's website. 

• Disagree 1