1LtCAP

cherry hill dentist

I think i'd mentioned somewhere before that I needed a local'ish dentist. I had decided to try paul grussenmeyer, 'cause he's super close to the shop, and 'cause he wasn an ffl. 

well...….he doesn't own that practice anymore. he sold the practice in august. but it was ok. the lady on the phone was super nice when I called, so I scheduled with them anyway. they're called Kingston family dental now. katty lee owns it. my first impression of this place is that these people REALLY care about what they're doing. all of her support staff were really nice. I made it known that i'm pretty much a super-wuss once someone starts working in my mouth. dr lee made sure I didn't feel anything at all. including the needle to numb it. she constantly made sure she wasn't causing any pain, as did her assistant. I like them both. 

I went in to get a crown replaced(i'd swallowed the now missing crown a couple weeks ago with a mouthful of pizza). so...….they took an xray only of the tooth they were working on, took care of some decay that was forming under the old one, and a cavity in the tooth next to it, and got me fitted with a temporary crown. even knowing that I haven't been to the dentist in way too long, no one there tried to sell me anything extra(the last dentist I want to constantly did this, and is a big part of why it's been so long). 

the practice is located in a house converted into an office, so don't expect super technical looking office. but looks aren't important. getting the job done is. besides I felt comfortable there, probably due to the fact that this comes off as the kind of practice that I went to as a kid. i'm going back next week for a cleaning, and full exrays, 'cause once this crown's done, there's other stuff I gotta get fixed. 

I like these people, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them based on my first impression to our cherry hill peeps. best thing for me is that they're literally 200 yards from my shop. :) also......i'm not sure, but i'll find out more next week....but I think she's a trump supporter based on how she seemd to feel about what they're doing to Manafort.