Im looking to sell this Parker-hale in 7mm Mag. model 1200.  its a mauser 98 action. It just sits in my safe. really nice shape except the stock right by the bolt. You can see it in the pics.. Open to trades. or cash offers. Im in New Egypt NJ. Willing to meet within reason at FFL or ship  Cash is King...asking 425 or best offer  i

If I did not already have irons in the fire, I'd be very tempted.  The PH Hussar action is one of the best from what I read about them.  I've heard of Parker-Hale, but not with the Hussar roll mark, so I did some research on it.  The action is very popular for project guns.  If my research is correct, it has a Czech BRNO ZG74 action.   While it's not a 98 action, it is basically an extremely well made copy.  So, how did a Czech copy of a 98 action find itself on an English rifle?  At one time, PH was struggling to make rifles (long interesting post WW2  story, if you are interested, GoOGl3 it).  They basically contracted BRNO (now CZ I believe) to make the actions for them.

At the right price, the action will be an excellent foundation for a precision rifle build.