jm1827

New Zealand Mosque Shooting

Ok i cant watch anymore..

Listening to these people who support an ideology that is responsible for terrorists attacks all over the world and directly targeting women and children while casting stones at Us is sickening... Fuck these people.

Lets be honest.   49 Dead in the middle east by muslim terrorists would be a slow day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, remixer said:

I wont watch that video....   Horrible attack... no need to see it.

Amazing, people are becoming numb to evil.   I will not watch it either.

I'm quoting someone else external to this board...

the manifesto and the video, despite their abhorrence, are a valuable forensic resource that needs to be considered as a template for what we can expect to see in the future as I suspect that this guy is not the last of his kind.

24 minutes ago, sota said:

I'm not advocating anyone watch it, but consider, having your own copy of it, and the manifesto, when the powers that be decide to lie as they will, provides you with the means to refute them.

The video and manifesto is being scrubbed as fast as it's being reposted all over. Why are the TPTB trying to suppress free speech?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sniper said:

The video and manifesto is being scrubbed as fast as it's being reposted all over. Why are the TPTB trying to suppress free speech?

I can understand the desire to not show the video.  The victims families haven't even begun to grieve, so I can't imagine how they'd feel seeing their loved ones assassinated every time they turn on the TV or log on to the internet.

As for the manifesto, I can again understand the desire to suppress it and not spread the views of the fucktard shooter across the globe.

That said, the slippery slope with that thinking is that politicians. media, etc, can then make up whatever they want about the shooter and there's no way to refute it.

"The shooter said he was a personal friend of Donal Trump and was acting as his agent"

That becomes the truth if there's no evidence otherwise...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Sniper said:

I saw this letter by a NZ Senator, at first I thought it was fake. WaPo and Fox have referenced it, so it appears to be legit. It really spells out the issue with immigration:

D1rWUPYUwAAiQ5v.jpg

Oh thats gonna get some attention. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Sniper said:

I saw this letter by a NZ Senator, at first I thought it was fake. WaPo and Fox have referenced it, so it appears to be legit. It really spells out the issue with immigration:

D1rWUPYUwAAiQ5v.jpg

Holy shit.

He'd be crucified if he was a US senator and made a statement like that.

Hard to believe that's legit.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, 124gr9mm said:

Holy shit.

He'd be crucified if he was a US senator and made a statement like that.

Hard to believe that's legit.

In the UK he would be arrested for those words regardless if they are true or not.

• Agree 2

they're doing their damndest to paint this as right wing.......they're politicizing the shit out of it already. even rob pincus is saying right wing extremist.....even though everything that's being said about this guy sounds kinda fascist/leftist to me. i could be wrong though.

It's also interesting on how the gunman, in his manifesto, touched on the battle here with the 2A and the agenda by the Left to remove guns. Our 2A fight is being picked up and seen in other countries, where they see it's an issue. Here is a snip from Karl's site, he posted a lot longer opinion of the shooting:

...." Then there's the other nasty truth that was demonstrated last night.  The shooter's manifesto proclaimed that part of his intent was to foment a civil war over the 2nd Amendment here in the United States.  You can bet the left will seize on this shooting and further his agenda.  You can also bet that the citizens of this nation are too ****ing stupid to realize the obvious, although if you find and watch the livestream of him mowing down people in that mosque (yeah, I've seen it) what will be instantly obvious is that had just one of the attendees had a pistol and hid around a corner he could have nailed that son-of-a-bitch right in the head and put a stop to that crap.  But.... you see..... there is no 2nd Amendment in New Zealand and everyone inside the mosque was unarmed. "

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=235319

1 hour ago, remixer said:

From what im hearing about it... He's an Eco Fascist, Happy conservatism is dead. Pro workers Party..... Almost sounds like Antifa.

A quote of his:

"Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I am sure the journalists will love that. I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley's views and consider myself Eco-fascist by nature. The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People's Republic of China."

D1tWjofX0AEwU41.jpg

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

D1rWUPYUwAAiQ5v.jpg

Rush was reading this as well on the radio today.

The video was sadly what I expected, as he was clearly wanting to drive his point home, although shooting a shotgun through his car windshield seemed peciliar.  To go back in a sscond time was brazen, not to mention shooting outside the mosk, but at that point I guess he  didnt care.

16 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Never quote him, he sucks.

i dunno. i've never met the guy. i've heard both....he's good, and.....he sucks. only thing i know is that i was gonna take a class with him, but he wouldn't allow serpa holsters....which is what i use.....so i pretty much said fuck him, and took that same training with someone that was willing to teach.