jm1827

New Zealand Mosque Shooting

4 minutes ago, EX Carnival man said:

Whats very frighting is there are people like him walking among us.  Calm and deadly  

Really............and there are people who threaten our US Constitution and wish death on us every day creating class warfare and societal discord.....looks like we're circling the drain....omo.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EX Carnival man said:

What surprised me was how calm he was. He had the radio playing music on the way.  He drove normal.  He just walked casually down the street.

He is a sociopath.  When one has no  conscience, they have nothing to fret over.  They are the most dangerous and unpredictable people because there are often no signs of a mental defect.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

He is a sociopath.  When one has no  conscience, they have nothing to fret over.  They are the most dangerous and unpredictable people because there are often no signs of a mental defect.

Without a doubt. There's a lot of them out there.  

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

I did too. couldn 't make out most of what was written on them. I kept backing up to see if I could make out things he said too, but again not able to. the music he had playing otw there though.....holy hell was that bad stuff. 

Names of other 'shooters/martyrs' and some famous historical battles against the Muslims. 

For example:

Shipka Pass  (Balkan Mountains in Bulgaria) and Vienna 1683 were turning point battle against the Ottomans (Muslims).

Acre 1189 was a battle/siege (1189-1191) against the Muslims lead by Saladin.

The battle of Чесменская('Chesme' with Russians vs. Turks) was a major defeat of the Turkish navy.

The battle of Скутари ('Scutari' with Serbs & Montenegrins vs. Ottomans) a defeat of the Ottomans and one of the last battles pushing them out of the Balkans. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

When one has no  conscience, they have nothing to fret over.  They are the most dangerous and unpredictable people because there are often no signs of a mental defect.

Didn't you just describe the current group of Democrat politicians in the House, with all the unconstitutional 2A bills introduced recently?

1 hour ago, EX Carnival man said:

What he has written on the weapons and magazines must have some meaning maybe in another language.  The music was NOT my taste for sure.  Whats very frighting is there are people like him walking among us.  Calm and deadly  

yea I know. the only thing we can do is to be as ready as possible for when one of those nutcakes lets loose. 

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, david8613 said:

Man If there was at least one person that was packing many lives would have been saved. Those poor souls did not have a chance with that nut bag. 

there was 1 guy that could've changed things. if you watched the video, you'll see a part where killer's looking/shooting to the right. he just turns left in time to see a guy trying to sneak past him to exit. had that particular guy been charging him, he'd have probably stopped the entire event. 

I saw the video shot at/in the first mosque on Saturday. It looked like a scene from someone playing Call of Duty on their XBox. Shooting victims cowering wounded in the corner, then the gunman comes back to calmly finish them off.

One good guy with a gun could have ended this much sooner. Only sayin...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, david8613 said:

Man If there was at least one person that was packing many lives would have been saved. Those poor souls did not have a chance with that nut bag. 

That is the BIGGEST issue, if only a few were CCW, the whole situation would have stopped quicker. The government has tried tio do it's best to disarm us, making ups sitting ducks for the next deranged shooter.

Karl Denninger has a real, straight forward article on this topic. First he says everyone should watch the video, just to see first hand how a slaughter happens with a group of people who can't defend themselves. Then, he touches on the fact that our RIGHT to self-defense has been taken away from us. He big on "Shall Not Be Infringed".

Everyone should read this:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=235323

He also has a couple of similar articles on his main page:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?blog=Market-Ticker

6 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

I saw the video shot at/in the first mosque on Saturday. It looked like a scene from someone playing Call of Duty on their XBox. Shooting victims cowering wounded in the corner, then the gunman comes back to calmly finish them off.

One good guy with a gun could have ended this much sooner. Only sayin...

277478712_couldhave.thumb.JPG.0e8d021ac8e019a394c8f9c96bbdd50f.JPG

this guy had he been attacking the shooter could have ended it. the killer turned too late if this had been an attack as the guy's already right there. had he been attacking, he'd have been moving slightly faster, and tackled the killer.  instead, he hadda slow down trying to make the turn between killer and corner of walls..

this guy didn't appear to be prepared to do anything other than shoot. 

I only saw it once, and it was on somebody's phone at a distance, so I didn't even see the escape.

Can you post JUST that section of the video so we can all see the situ he came up against and possibly evaluate options if we ever find ourselves in that spot?

10 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

I only saw it once, and it was on somebody's phone at a distance, so I didn't even see the escape.

Can you post JUST that section of the video so we can all see the situ he came up against and possibly evaluate options if we ever find ourselves in that spot?

i'll see if I can figure out how. the thing is......seconds before that kiler is pumping rounds into dead/stacked bodies......

19 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

media player's not gonna let me do it. if you've still got access to the video, open it, and drag the cursor to the 6:59 mark. that is a split second before he turns to see escape attempt guy......

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Read it, processed it, and this is my 2 cents.

No matter who you are, where you live, how white, brown or black you are, or how rich or poor you are, there is someone who wants to kill you.  The only reason you are still alive is that the person that wants to kill you just has not had the opportunity to do so.  It's just a matter of being in the proximity of the person who wants to kill you.

The person who wants to kill you probably does not even know you exist.  All that matters is they know who they want to kill based on a set of parameters they created based on identity.  Sometimes they go to where they can find victims, other times they wait for a victim to come along as a target of opportunity.  No matter who you are, you are on somebodies list.

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

edited for content

Like I said, I only saw it once and at a distance, but is there something good to be learned in the way of defensive training for this type event?

i'm not sure to be honest. the only thing I can think of is that one should always be prepared to attack an attacker at first given opportunity. if you can't carry a gun, carry a knife. if you can't carry a knife...….then grab Anything that's handy. or just rush the guy. it's hard for me to say though...….

• Agree 1

thinking about it while watching the gatornationals…….one thing that can be gleaned......this guy was kind of clueless. he had zero skill. didn't know how to clear his weapon. was super slow on mag swaps. kept turning his head and not following with the rifle. he gave a ton of opportunities for someone to have dropped him. 

he didn't seem very situationally aware in a few places. he backed into the hallway to reload once. that reload looked to have taken 3 to 4 seconds. 

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

edited for content

Like I said, I only saw it once and at a distance, but is there something good to be learned in the way of defensive training for this type event?

A rear naked choke would have worked.  With no hand-to-hand or martial arts training, you can fall back on any blunt object to the back of the head. Tackle him and stomp him out. Stab him in the medula with a pencil.  Reach from behind, grab the forehand and yank back and down really fast and hard like you want the back of his head to touch the back of his belt, then grab the gun.  If you can get it, use it on him.  If you can only control it, drop the mag and keep trying to take it from him.  DO NOT GIVE UP.  

Obviously you can't physically train for every eventuality but there is a thing called tactical daydreaming.  You can train your mind by thinking about made up situations and how you would get out of it.  Example; you're in a restaurant waiting for your food.  Pretend you have to get from your seat to the nearest exit but there is an active shooter between you and the door.  He has his back to you and is 10 feet away.  You're in NJ so you can't CCW.  What do you do?  I'd grab my fork, rush from behind and jam it in his carotid, then proceed with taking control of his gun.  The key to the exercise is that you must allow yourself to win every time.  You don't want to mentally exercise failing at any scenario.  

This tactical daydreaming does two things.  It makes you more observant of the environment as you formulate your mental exercise and your brain starts filing away solutions to problems before you have the problem.  It's real hard to be creative during the stress level you'd be under during and actual active shooting.  But if the situation is something you've encountered, even if just in a mental exercise, your reaction will more likely be appropriate to the situation and you won't just go to condition black and scream and hide in the corner paralyzed by fear waiting to get killed.  This is something I learned while in law enforcement because we had to possibly encounter an infinite number of situations with an infinite number of variables.  Mental preparedness and being alert are two key steps to surviving.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2019 at 1:05 PM, pasu0115 said:

It's really coincidental that an alleged white supremacist claims to be motivated by the speech of a black American conservative! This guy was obviously crazy, but he seems to intend  to put the blame on white males, conservatives, gun owners, those that support enforcement of Immigration laws. Not surprisingly, the media is running with it. 

He also aligned himself more politically with Red China.

On 3/16/2019 at 1:14 PM, sota said:

didn't hit him hard enough.

I expected more :)

On 3/16/2019 at 1:50 PM, Ray Ray said:

Times are getting tough, things are gonna get dicey AROUND the world.  

Explain?

On 3/16/2019 at 4:19 PM, Handyman said:

They are probably finding out the guy doesn't fit the proper narrative. He's probably some left wing nut job.

Facts do not matter.   They will always blame Trump, Guns, GOP, Wall etc etc... Whatever they can to use the airwaves to attack the president and our rights..  

Funny think about this attack.....   49 innocent muslims killed by someone who appears to be fighting ongoing historical battles and the press fills the airways with anti white, anti trump propaganda meanwhile in Nigeria over the last 3 weeks hundreds of Christians have been slaughtered by Islamists.  In fact over the last 10 years 10's of thousands of Christians have been slaughtered in Muslim majority countries and i have have yet to see any finger pointing...

I'm going to be completely honest and it might sound fucked up....  After this weeks media coverage.... Ciar Media blitz (Hamas linked group) pointing fingering at the US, Trump and Republicans and Media's Silence of the religious war that muslims have been wagging..... I don't care anymore. I'm tired of people looking to point fingers at us every time someone reacts to this on going battle... I'm tired of coddling people who threw the first stone. You want to know the reason he did this.... SImple...   His family says he visited europe and came back different... what does that mean.... what did he see... what did he experience..  Was he accosted by muslims while visiting europe?  Did he talk to the local people who told him what's really going on?  Did he notice anything strange when visiting europe?

Maybe the question the media should answer is what really made him do what he did... and address that! 

In regards to people talking about retaliation and oh this is going to cause retaliatory attacks by muslims...  Do they really need a reason?  What's the reason they have attacked innocent people for 30 years?  Christians, Jews and in fact other Muslims have been slaughtered by these people for centuries and its hardly slowing down, in fact its ramping up.  

WHY ARE WE ALLOWING THEM TO LEGITIMIZE THEIR FUTURE ACTIONS AS RETALIATORY?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, EX Carnival man said:

Without a doubt. There's a lot of them out there.  

I suspect there are far more out there than we realize, and I also suspect the average person doesn't understand that every man has a breaking point where becoming a sociopath can occur.   Or to steal a line from a movie... "No... not without incident."

24 minutes ago, sota said:

I suspect there are far more out there than we realize, and I also suspect the average person doesn't understand that every man has a breaking point where becoming a sociopath can occur.   Or to steal a line from a movie... "No... not without incident."

There are far more religious based attacks by muslims them on muslims (excluding M on M attacks).

1 hour ago, remixer said:

He also aligned himself more politically with Red China.

I expected more :)

Explain?

Facts do not matter.   They will always blame Trump, Guns, GOP, Wall etc etc... Whatever they can to use the airwaves to attack the president and our rights..  

Funny think about this attack.....   49 innocent muslims killed by someone who appears to be fighting ongoing historical battles and the press fills the airways with anti white, anti trump propaganda meanwhile in Nigeria over the last 3 weeks hundreds of Christians have been slaughtered by Islamists.  In fact over the last 10 years 10's of thousands of Christians have been slaughtered in Muslim majority countries and i have have yet to see any finger pointing...

I'm going to be completely honest and it might sound fucked up....  After this weeks media coverage.... Ciar Media blitz (Hamas linked group) pointing fingering at the US, Trump and Republicans and Media's Silence of the religious war that muslims have been wagging..... I don't care anymore. I'm tired of people looking to point fingers at us every time someone reacts to this on going battle... I'm tired of coddling people who threw the first stone. You want to know the reason he did this.... SImple...   His family says he visited europe and came back different... what does that mean.... what did he see... what did he experience..  Was he accosted by muslims while visiting europe?  Did he talk to the local people who told him what's really going on?  Did he notice anything strange when visiting europe?

Maybe the question the media should answer is what really made him do what he did... and address that! 

In regards to people talking about retaliation and oh this is going to cause retaliatory attacks by muslims...  Do they really need a reason?  What's the reason they have attacked innocent people for 30 years?  Christians, Jews and in fact other Muslims have been slaughtered by these people for centuries and its hardly slowing down, in fact its ramping up.  

WHY ARE WE ALLOWING THEM TO LEGITIMIZE THEIR FUTURE ACTIONS AS RETALIATORY?

i guess you'd be really pissed about the courier post article trying to pin nearly every worldwide mass shooting on us then.

what happened that he came back different? probably he was coddled by his parents. he didn't have much clue of the world. when he went to travel europe, he probably had in his mind of meeting those born/raised in each country and seeing their history. instead, he was smacked in the back of the head with reality.

• Agree 1