jm1827

New Zealand Mosque Shooting

4 hours ago, remixer said:

In regards to people talking about retaliation and oh this is going to cause retaliatory attacks by muslims...  Do they really need a reason?  What's the reason they have attacked innocent people for 30 years?  Christians, Jews and in fact other Muslims have been slaughtered by these people for centuries and its hardly slowing down, in fact its ramping up.  

This is true, here's the latest totals, but you'll never hear about them on the MSM:

List of Killings in the Name of Islam:
Last 30 Days

During this time period, there were 106 Islamic attacks in 21 countries, in which 707 people were killed and 745 injured.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

This web site tracks them all.

58 minutes ago, remixer said:
2019.03.01 Somalia Mogadishu 29 80 Fundamentalists slaughter thirty civilians during an assault on a hotel.

I dont remember this topping the news coverage on that day..... Maybe i missed it..

Exactly... you would have thought WaPo and NYT, along with Rachel Maddow would have been all over that story:

...." MOGADISHU (Reuters) - Somali government troops shot dead three Islamist militants holed up in a building in central Mogadishu on Friday, police said, ending a day-long bomb and gun attack that killed at least 29 civilians.

Islamist al Shabaab fighters launched the assault with a suicide car bomb outside the Maka Al-Mukarama hotel on Thursday evening, destroying other structures, igniting a huge fire and leaving people wounded in the rubble.

The militants - who are fighting to overthrow the Western-backed government - fled to a neighboring building and opened fire on special forces and other soldiers sent to flush through out throughout Friday. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-somalia-security/somali-militant-siege-ends-at-least-29-civilians-dead-idUSKCN1QI3K4

I guess they couldn't blame that attack on Trump, so it didn't get any news coverage here.

Just now, Sniper said:

Exactly... you would have thought WaPo and NYT, along with Rachel Maddow would have been all over that story:

...." MOGADISHU (Reuters) - Somali government troops shot dead three Islamist militants holed up in a building in central Mogadishu on Friday, police said, ending a day-long bomb and gun attack that killed at least 29 civilians.

Islamist al Shabaab fighters launched the assault with a suicide car bomb outside the Maka Al-Mukarama hotel on Thursday evening, destroying other structures, igniting a huge fire and leaving people wounded in the rubble.

The militants - who are fighting to overthrow the Western-backed government - fled to a neighboring building and opened fire on special forces and other soldiers sent to flush through out throughout Friday. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-somalia-security/somali-militant-siege-ends-at-least-29-civilians-dead-idUSKCN1QI3K4

I guess they couldn't blame that attack on Trump, so it didn't get any news coverage here.

Where is Omar and her new pulpit on this.....   Oh yea shes busy attacking.....

• Agree 1

then there's this......

The gun store owner, David Tipple, who said the 28-year-old shooting suspect had legally purchased four guns and ammunition from his shop online, told reporters on Monday at a news conference that he would support stricter gun laws.

"I and Gun City fully support [Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's] swift and decisive actions following this tragedy," Tipple said, according to Newsweek. "We'll be cooperating with police and the government to ensure that any review and changes to legislation prevent a reoccurrence."

The firearms purchased by the suspect from Gun City were not the same weapons used in the deadly massacre.

Just now, remixer said:

One side needs to reason. THey attacked before and they will continue to attack.

Not going to happen when MANY muslims believe in Sharia Law or the holy war. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, remixer said:

He also aligned himself more politically with Red China.

I expected more :)

Explain?

Facts do not matter.   They will always blame Trump, Guns, GOP, Wall etc etc... Whatever they can to use the airwaves to attack the president and our rights..  

Funny think about this attack.....   49 innocent muslims killed by someone who appears to be fighting ongoing historical battles and the press fills the airways with anti white, anti trump propaganda meanwhile in Nigeria over the last 3 weeks hundreds of Christians have been slaughtered by Islamists.  In fact over the last 10 years 10's of thousands of Christians have been slaughtered in Muslim majority countries and i have have yet to see any finger pointing...

I'm going to be completely honest and it might sound fucked up....  After this weeks media coverage.... Ciar Media blitz (Hamas linked group) pointing fingering at the US, Trump and Republicans and Media's Silence of the religious war that muslims have been wagging..... I don't care anymore. I'm tired of people looking to point fingers at us every time someone reacts to this on going battle... I'm tired of coddling people who threw the first stone. You want to know the reason he did this.... SImple...   His family says he visited europe and came back different... what does that mean.... what did he see... what did he experience..  Was he accosted by muslims while visiting europe?  Did he talk to the local people who told him what's really going on?  Did he notice anything strange when visiting europe?

Maybe the question the media should answer is what really made him do what he did... and address that! 

In regards to people talking about retaliation and oh this is going to cause retaliatory attacks by muslims...  Do they really need a reason?  What's the reason they have attacked innocent people for 30 years?  Christians, Jews and in fact other Muslims have been slaughtered by these people for centuries and its hardly slowing down, in fact its ramping up.  

WHY ARE WE ALLOWING THEM TO LEGITIMIZE THEIR FUTURE ACTIONS AS RETALIATORY?

I've explained this before and I'm sure I will have to explain this again. 

Politicians are SOCIOPATHS, or at least very, high scoring on the sociopathic inventories.  So are most of c-suite crowd and a good chunk of the media world. Even the ones that aren't are immersed in a that world and those world mostly NEVER deal with individuals, but with grouped abstractions of individuals. So it becomes very easy to have weird attitudes towards them fostered by your environment. 

NO politician cares about you. They care about themselves and power. They care about you and your group as aids or obstacles to them accruing and exercising power. PERIOD. They can justify it any way they like, and they do. 

In this case, most media outlets are aligned with the DNC. Right now, that means Trump is evil, etc. Their job right now is to stir up people who agree or kind of agree with them and to try and drive the opposition out of power by undermining their base.  Currently the fashion is intersectional politics. It's 100% emotion, no need for facts or reality, just some semi-reality based seasoning to a grand emotional narrative. 

We have already been through the very non-reality based, spewed on large market mainstream news, meme that Trump is litterally hitler, and hitler is the universal bad guy you can't side with. QED.. we win.. duh. 

They world will happily supply them with an endless feed of bad shit happening. That will be the way of 7+ billion people not really getting along and the powers that be making it less and less tenable through emotional manipulation. They will pick from that stream any thing they can plausibly use to smear their opposition with. The message at the end of the day, EVERY DAY, must be that the opposition is pure evil, and that we are the virtuous other side that is the only thing protecting you from those purely evil people.

You get Islamic factions slaughtering Christian populations, you don't use that because it won't stick. The best match you have to other the opposition and pain them as evil is pointing at the Christian fundamentalists which haven't been up to much lately and pointing fingers at religion. Except that when you have been trying to integrate the Muslim community on your side because they are one of, if not THE, largest immigrant group in the world, and thus extremely useful for doing the functional equivalent of block busting... but for political issues that have geographically constrained influence, you can't paint the opposition with the Islamic fundamentalist paintbrush. Your side owns the evil doers, and the opposition you want to other owns the victims, so you just don't bring that one up. It won't help you .

But the wackadoo in NZ? They talk english, look like Americans, and if we are in control of the two sentence excerpts form the dude's manifesto well this looks like a fine opportunity to manipulate the folks who won't ever read any of the actual evidence. People they are trying to control through fear were the victims? Check. The perpetrator looked more like the opposition? Check. It involved firearms? Hmm.. was it the police or governmet? No? double check! We'll run with it. The narrative is Trump basically did it himself and the only reason he didn't was he is old, orange, and unfit for leadership.  Make sure to not bring up that the government "protectors" and civilian disarmament did not slow shit down one bit but actually helped the bad guy. Hit the presses get it out the the news wire and prep services. BAM!

The only thing that has changed since we were young was that somewhere along the line, media became the lap dog. In the past some rich media mogul would make a point of reminding powerful fucks they didn't have all the power.  That era ended, and we wound up with idealists speaking truth to power. Which looked like it might be acceptable when truth had a capital T and power meant anyone in power, but these days it means just call everyone a nazi and pretend it's being truthful. 

So...

48 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

I do not know what to make of it.  The casings do disappear. 

• Like 1