Jump to content
jm1827

New Zealand Mosque Shooting

Recommended Posts

.....want to get emotional...you can always attend the prayer vigil tonight at the jewish temple in basking ridge along with mooslims from the Islamic society.......what happened to the prayer vigil for the 58 dead and 800 wounded in Las Vegas......wreaks of a stench from the left.....omo. 

https://patch.com/new-jersey/baskingridge/basking-ridge-interfaith-vigil-be-held-new-zealand-victims

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zeke said:

@GRIZ will say the same thing about shooting.

I'd rather teach a woman how to shoot any day.

1 hour ago, voyager9 said:

Well... that’s one way to derail a thread. 

To get back on track, women terrorists are usually much more brutal than their male counterparts.  They feel they have to "prove" themselves.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GRIZ said:

I'd rather teach a woman how to shoot any day.

To get back on track, women terrorists are usually much more brutal than their male counterparts.  They feel they have to "prove" themselves.

That may help explain the Apache Women...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GRIZ said:

To get back on track, women terrorists are usually much more brutal than their male counterparts.  They feel they have to "prove" themselves.

Of course they do. Ever try to decapitate someone while wearing a burka?  Peripheral vision is a bitch 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Redlines said:

How about burning a hijab instead?  They like burning our flag. So........backatcha....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 9:00 AM, 1LtCAP said:

i was just gonna share this site with a friend.......guess what? it's down.

I just checked it and it worked for me, but I noted it said it's getting deleted in 5 hours, so here's a new link...

https://we.tl/t-KpAn5Mlg7R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok for the record... men and women are very different.

Women are more calculated and logical than men in most situations (any one who;s had a pissed off Ex knows this)

Give a man a gun for the first time and you will pretty much see a 5yo with his new shiny toy which is why adult supervision is important for some of us.. We are primal... Neanderthals but more better smarter.

Women who get there first gun are much more cautious and safer in some cases.

that being said.... Women are emotional and in some cases emotion does take over.... School shootings would be one of those situation. They would have tendencies that are more maternal than men would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, remixer said:

Women are more calculated and logical than men in most situations (any one who;s had a pissed off Ex knows this)

 

4 hours ago, remixer said:

that being said.... Women are emotional and in some cases emotion does take over....

Wait, didn't you just contradict yourself there?

Based on all my experiences, in calm and quiet times, women can, most of the time, almost think logically. But, add in anything a bit stressful or situations that fall outside the norm, and the logic goes away, and emotion takes over. Woman will usually make major decisions more based on emotion than logic or facts.

Are there exceptions to that, sure, but dollars to donuts, if you use that as a base, you'll be safe.

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sniper said:

 

Wait, didn't you just contradict yourself there?

Based on all my experiences, in calm and quiet times, women can, most of the time, almost think logically. But, add in anything a bit stressful or situations that fall outside the norm, and the logic goes away, and emotion takes over. Woman will usually make major decisions more based on emotion than logic or facts.

Are there exceptions to that, sure, but dollars to donuts, if you use that as a base, you'll be safe.

Shhh. Im trying to redeem myself while confusing everyone else.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet the anti’s are watching this, taking notes and salivating:

NZ police starting to visit gun owner’s workplaces and homes to confiscate.

https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.nz/f93/police-showing-up-work-49168/

Evening all.

Got suggested I pop this up but whilst at work this morning, I hear a voice ask for me by name. I turn around and there's 2 police officers.

Needless to say workmates were shocked too see me taken into a room for a chat and these guys were quite nice about it but wanted to know what my partner and I have.

Was polite and freely told them plus we were waiting on further buyback details and advice at this time. Also let them know due to having been days away from both of us submitting our E cat application our E cat safe is installed and floor plated as per the reccommendatons. (So stored legally in an odd stroke of luck)

Since the order came through on Thursday we have not touched them, not allowed to use them so are following the rules. I didn't put any paperwork or forms in yet so was a little shocked to see them come out of nowhere. Anyone else get this yet?  

Any reason why they would of chosen us? All were A cat so bit confused (and worried/scared) that they just rock up and pull out the note pad and say tell us what ya got.

Cheers all (based in Rotorua)

 

A Mate of mine had the cops turn up at his house on sat after an image a friend of his had posted on Instagram holding his a cat ar15 got reported. They asked to see his safe and he complied. They confiscated his ar15 as well as his semi 22 although they Admitted they werent sure if that would be effected under the new law and suggested he may get it back. They gave him a police property form with all details of what they were holding and took the guns with them

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

This is second hand from someone who attended their 2 day shoot over the weekend. Wairarapa gun club had a talk on the weekend about firearm security whilst on club grounds. Locked vehicle etc.

It was also mentioned that there evidently have been instances of police turning up at clubs wishing to inspect firearms and licences. NZCTA evidntly recommend politely refusing as under current legislation without a warrent this is illegal.

Questions have also evidently been asked "do you know what guns other members have" it was pointed out that it is liiegal at present to divulge what firearms another person holds.


Any press contacts to be passed th national hq in chch or to a club officer and no comnent made

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

I bet the anti’s are watching this, taking notes and salivating:

NZ police starting to visit gun owner’s workplaces and homes to confiscate.

https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.nz/f93/police-showing-up-work-49168/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:
Quote

This is second hand from someone who attended their 2 day shoot over the weekend. Wairarapa gun club had a talk on the weekend about firearm security whilst on club grounds. Locked vehicle etc.

It was also mentioned that there evidently have been instances of police turning up at clubs wishing to inspect firearms and licences. NZCTA evidntly recommend politely refusing as under current legislation without a warrent this is illegal.

Questions have also evidently been asked "do you know what guns other members have" it was pointed out that it is liiegal at present to divulge what firearms another person holds.


Any press contacts to be passed th national hq in chch or to a club officer and no comnent made

 

14 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

And apparently NZ is starting to block certain firearm web sites like AR15.com:

https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.nz/f93/sites-being-blocked-49107/

 

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Censorship in a supposed democracy. Great.

Jackbooted thugs no better than the Stasi....

 

I pray to God that if it ever happens here good men and women, rise up, fight back and finally revolt.....

 

...and if it means a good number of us must die to attempt to preserve freedom, so be it.

 

"We must all hang together or most assuredly we shall hang, seperately"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2019 at 6:31 AM, sota said:

I just checked it and it worked for me, but I noted it said it's getting deleted in 5 hours, so here's a new link...

https://we.tl/t-KpAn5Mlg7R

Still there and active. Now says will expire in 21 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • NJGF members in chat (1)



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information