gunforhire

NRA ballots are dropping. Colandro for NRA please

8 hours ago, BobA said:

Yup.  If it can't be done online then anyone under 56.5yrs can't or won't do it.  Under 49yrs and 2mns it has to be on a phone.  :)

hey! im under that threshold and my ass had no problem filling in the little circle next to AC's name and I splurged for an overpriced "forever stamp" on it :) lol

I even got my cousin in Alaska to vote for AC too ! :) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Recd it earlier this week. Huge blaze orange envelope.  You can't miss it.

Will gladly bullet vote for Anthony.  I also sent text to my brother in law who is also life member and asked him to do same.  He said he would and he's asking his father and friend to do same.

Good luck Anthony!

• Like 1

@revenger - I just merged your thread into @gunforhire's earlier one. Please read through the whole thing. Colandro also said "King" from NY was a good guy as I recall. I'm sure he wants our oppressed Northeast states to have a bigger voice at the NRA...

There's also a link somewhere in the thread that explains the benefits of keeping your votes limited - e.g. "bullet voting".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, revenger said:

Just got my ballot,   besides A. Colandro who else should NJ residents vote for?

Personally, I like Mark Robinson - the African American guy who stood up for his 2A rights at a local NC City Counsel meeting.  Mark Geist was one of the contractors in the Benghazi battle.  Adam Kraut is on the ballot by petition as well.  Tom King is a fighter as well from NY.  

We need the heavily regulated states represented.