spacedvb

Can I have a permit ? if i was a criminal

Those with an anti-Bill of Rights agenda would love to arm those that might be questionable because as long as this doesn't affect them personally, it enables them to enact their agenda when a tragedy happens and they can use it.  The ends justifies the means...

I too hesitate on providing ANY information.   

59 minutes ago, CapGuns&SnapsKid said:

not on this planet.. I wouldn't believe that if the judge signed it in front of me lol

The request was not send 2 week ago, it was made 4 months ago, SR, When I post my question was for fallow up my recommendations. 

Again Thanks ..

Again Thanks, to all you guys ,.. There is a Law where after 5 years you can expunge your criminal record if the Law is there, why not used.. , And if your record come back clean then you can have a gun permit ,.  I dont see any problem on it. Is not illegal ...And anyone can doit....

We did our expunge request more then 2 months ago , then I dont see any problem, on that.,,  ..It don't matter your are criminal today and tomorrow  you can be a different person,..

The Good news is let's see what happend after 1 month. 

This is the reason , I ask the question from start. And I belive the forum is here to help and give good response back, Not create ANOTHER court day .

tHANKS..

20 minutes ago, spacedvb said:

The request was not send 2 week ago, it was made 4 months ago, SR, When I post my question was for fallow up my recommendations. 

Again Thanks ..

Again Thanks, to all you guys ,.. There is a Law where after 5 years you can expunge your criminal record if the Law is there, why not used.. , And if your record come back clean then you can have a gun permit ,.  I dont see any problem on it. Is not illegal ...And anyone can doit....

We did our expunge request more then 2 months ago , then I dont see any problem, on that.,,  ..It don't matter your are criminal today and tomorrow  you can be a different person,..

The Good news is let's see what happend after 1 month. 

This is the reason , I ask the question from start. And I belive the forum is here to help and give good response back, Not create ANOTHER court day .

tHANKS..

Hugh shud lok intoo spel chek. It work gode.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2