1 hour ago, BobA said:

Only COEs dated 9/15/18 or earlier are good any more. 

I seem to remember an October 1 date, but that's neither here nor there unless you have access to Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine (anyone remember that?) and can go back and do an old COE (no longer on the state site, but available somewhere) before the date of the change.

So just for clarification, all F2F rifle and pistol sales have to go through the same transfer process at an FFL? OR, does the pistol transfer require additional information and paperwork? Looking to move a few things and don't know the best route to go down with these new requirements/expenses. Thanks!  

Edit: Also, I'm assuming out-of-state sales have to go from my FFL to the buyers out-of-state FFL? 

51 minutes ago, NJGunGeek1980 said:

Does anyone know what constitutes immediate family? For example, does a grandparent or in-law etc. 

immediate is father, mother, brother, sister, wife, husband. 

On 3/16/2019 at 6:18 PM, njJoniGuy said:

I seem to remember an October 1 date, but that's neither here nor there unless you have access to Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine (anyone remember that?) and can go back and do an old COE (no longer on the state site, but available somewhere) before the date of the change.

October 1st was day law became effective. so anything September 31st and before fell under old way