Athc08

Sig Virtus

10 hours ago, Zabuca said:

It can be done. I had my compliance work done with Monmouth Arms @remixer They pinned stock, muzzle brake and 10rd mag. Gun looks beautiful and I highly recommend M.A.

Photos to come.

Thank you.

@Athc08 We just handed over a MCX to an customer that we converted.. 

Sorry did not take pictures :(

On 3/19/2019 at 9:49 PM, Athc08 said:

Anyone know if Sig Virtus can be made NJ legal  - pinned brake / pinned folding stock and made non collapsable.  wow NJ make it hard

if you have one let me know would also like to see pics of work.

thanks 

With enough money anything can be done. =)

Pretty much any of our vendors can do compliance work, i.e replace flash hider with a proper NJ brake, pinning the stocks.

The non-collapsable may be a tad more work though and at that point you just may be ruining the firearm.

If you really want your gun to say Sig on it... I suppose.

Otherwise, ask those vendors for a really nice AR that is already NJ compatible.  Not going to say neutered... i.e. a solid fixed stock and a really good muzzle brake.

As other's mentioned, I had @remixer do some compliance work on my AR and it was done on time, professionally and as expected. 

36 minutes ago, Maksim said:

With enough money anything can be done. =)

Pretty much any of our vendors can do compliance work, i.e replace flash hider with a proper NJ brake, pinning the stocks.

I actually do the work myself.

The non-collapsable may be a tad more work though and at that point you just may be ruining the firearm.

It’s not really ruining the firearm. Our work is as non evasive as possible and clean.   similar to ordering a 14.5 barrel in a free state. Pinned and welded 

That being said the Mcx is a really nice rifle.

As other's mentioned, I had @remixer do some compliance work on my AR and it was done on time, professionally and as expected. 

And he’s handsome :)

3 hours ago, Shane45 said:

Not a fan of Sig AR's but the Virtus and Rattler pistols have my attention.

This is the “Sig” AR that has my attention.

The Fire Control Unit’s X03:

F68EXYq.jpg

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/30/shot-2019-fire-control-units-x03-a-p320-fcu-based-ar-15/

along with the other Fire Control offerings:

VT9DiPA.jpg

• Informative 1

11 hours ago, Athc08 said:

that nice work  - how did the stop the foling stock. weld?  if so can you still change out the stock if you want later via the quick connect.

thanks

No No welding... internal pins.  The stock is NOT permanent and the law does not require it to be. It just requires it not to Fold or Collapse. It can be reserved if you moved out of NJ.

I'm sure whatever FFL you use (If they are willing to) can figure it out.

11 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Pinning the stock ruins the rifle for me.  

Naaa.... Its stupid but does not ruin it, Sort of how a splint does not ruin the leg because you sprained an ankle (Or Cankle) in some cases.

It can be reversed and in some cases without even being able to tell it was done in the first place.

One of the reasons people choose to have us do the work as opposed to factory pinned is we let them choose the length factory always goes full open.

• Thanks 1