diamondd817

Car Guru's - 2019 Chevy Traverse - Auto Stop/Start

8 hours ago, Lambo2936 said:

I can absolutely guarantee that it has been a factor in more than just a few accidents. Perhaps they are hush-hushing it because god forbid leftists admit they dun goofed. Perhaps people just don't realize, in that split second, that THAT was the issue and rather blame the guy who hit them; which is correct, obviously its that guys fault, but id rather not be in an accident than be in one and get to point fingers. Injured is Injured.

it probably has been hushed. there's no possible way it couldn't cause something....even if it's the guy behind seeing the green, expecting you to move as quickly as he does, hits the gas, then hits you, 'cause you're still waiting for your engine to re-start......

10 minutes ago, SW9racer said:

Its just like those crappy gas can nozzles that spray fuel everywhere except in the lawnmower tank

Don't get me started on those abominations.  They're probably responsible for more spilled gas in a year than conventional cans have been since the first jerry can was welded up from scrap sheet metal.

At least you can find YouTube videos on how to convert most brands back to something approximating a working gas can, and a thriving cottage industry has sprung up offering conversion parts.

Gas spouts

EZ Pour Spouts

On 3/31/2019 at 8:53 PM, GramGun79 said:

https://www.smartstopstart.com/chevy-buick-cadillac-gmc-products.html

This is what you need. I put one in my Jeep.

I will not buy a vehicle without a button to turn off the ASS. So we skipped getting a Blazer and just purchased a new 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Absolutely thrilled with our choice for many reasons. And it has a button on the dash to disable ASS anytime after you start the vehicle. 

What Jeep do you have that did not come equipped with this?