Maksim

Are you likely to buy more firearms IN LIGHT of New Zealand Banning Semi-Autos?

Are you likely to buy more firearms IN LIGHT of New Zealand Banning Semi-Autos?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Are you likely to buy more firearms IN LIGHT of New Zealand Banning Semi-Autos?

• Yes, because of NZ
    • Yes, because of NZ And NJ changes
    • Maybe
    • No

4 hours ago, remixer said:

To be honest only thing people should buy in the aftermath of the NZ shooting is.

1. Stab Proof Vests
2. Running Shoes

3. Heavy duty deadbolts for their house

4. Nasty guard dog.

And lose like 30 lbs. so they can move quicker.

If it goes like it did in Australia, violent crimes (rapes, robberies, muggings, home invasions, etc.) will sky rocket.

15 hours ago, SIGMan Freud said:

Yep. As much as a complete semi-auto ban is the left's fevered dream, they're more likely to continue to push for legislation that chips away at the 2A. I can see online ammo sales being prohibited in NJ very soon. And once all ammo sales are within the state, Gopher Phil can impose a tax on purchases very easily. More slush money for the corrupt Trenton mob bosses.

i'll say it again. stopping online ammo sales is about the dumbest thing these nitwits can do. they want to know who has what how much and how fast they got it. there is literally no easier way for them to access this information than through online purchase histories. 

43 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

i'll say it again. stopping online ammo sales is about the dumbest thing these nitwits can do. they want to know who has what how much and how fast they got it. there is literally no easier way for them to access this information than through online purchase histories. 

In reality though, living in NJ, you can go go North, West or South and buy as much ammo as you want.... Or you can go east and find some that was lost in boating accidents.

Only way ammo ban would work is if it was national.

Now... while I can see NJ pressuring chains and local shops... I don't believe they will force everyone to stop sending it.   There will always be companies willing to take the risk.

I suppose we can take a look at CA at how that is working out?

14 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Now... while I can see NJ pressuring chains and local shops... I don't believe they will force everyone to stop sending it.   There will always be companies willing to take the risk.

Well, they have persuaded a few to request a copy of our FID cards before they would ship. I'm sure they can put more pressure on the companies who still don't request that info, to try and make it a deterrent.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:33 PM, Sniper said:

I think anyone following along on this forum should know the drill, and would already have all that they wanted, so running out to purchase might not be an issue with them..

^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^

and ditto for all the “supplies” one needs to operate said firearms.

• Agree 1

I didn't take the poll cause I'm just buying because it's my right and there's a bunch of stuff I really want.  Ok, some of it I'm just being obnoxious and buying as an eff you to libs.   I may buy something as stupid as a 50 Beowulf AR pistol.  I may name that pistol Alexandria cause it's stupid and useless.