xXxplosive

John Wick Chap. 3 trailer........just released.

1 hour ago, JackDaWack said:

the boogey man is back!

Looks like a civil war within the syndicate!!!

woohooo!

From the initial trailers it just seemed like JW against the world.  Glad there are folks to back him.

Wonder how that plot was developed.... syndicate wanted to clean house including the continental and everyone else who helped JW?

I think we need an NJGF viewing party... game? 

depending on when/where i'd go for this. I don't normally go to movie theaters anymore though...….

8 hours ago, Maksim said:

woohooo!

From the initial trailers it just seemed like JW against the world.  Glad there are folks to back him.

Wonder how that plot was developed.... syndicate wanted to clean house including the continental and everyone else who helped JW?

9 hours ago, Maksim said:

woohooo!

Drink everytime they say "killed him with a pencil"?

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

depending on when/where i'd go for this. I don't normally go to movie theaters anymore though...….

Yeah, a theater would probably suck.  If its out on DVD/Netflix when the weather is still warm, I’ve got a pretty good 12 foot somewhat portable movie screen and an HD projector.  It can be used indoors ina big enough room.

7 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I originally thought Holly Berry would ruin the movie, then I remembered she has an amazing bottom.  All is right in the world.

More than just her bunda is amazing

• Agree 3

On 3/22/2019 at 1:35 PM, Maksim said:

woohooo!

They have always been scarce on details in terms of how the high table operates, who is part of it and where the continental fits in. It seems like the high table is made up of crime families in some kind of agreement, and the continental is the operation that has a central location for logging "hits" and distributing info to hitmen, and also satellite locations around the globe for room/board/food/weapons/gear.

The movies have always been such "run and gun" action packed i never cared much, but the more the series goes on... the story really needs to pick up. 

1 hour ago, JackDaWack said:

They have always been scarce on details in terms of how the high table operates, who is part of it and where the continental fits in. It seems like the high table is made up of crime families in some kind of agreement, and the continental is the operation that has a central location for logging "hits" and distributing info to hitmen, and also satellite locations around the globe for room/board/food/weapons/gear.

The movies have always been such "run and gun" action packed i never cared much, but the more the series goes on... the story really needs to pick up. 

Well, the Continental has sooo much potential that they are planning on making it a series!

16 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Well, the Continental has sooo much potential that they are planning on making it a series!

Some of my favorite scenes are Lance Reddick deadpanning as the concierge, 

Hotel Manager : How may I be of service?
John Wick : Is the doctor in?
Hotel Manager : Yes sir, 24/7.
John Wick : Send him up, please.
Hotel Manager : Yes sir!
John Wick : How good is your laundry?
Hotel Manager : [sighs]  I'm sorry to say that no one is THAT good!
John Wick : No... I thought not!
Hotel Manager : May I suggest a drink, sir? Bourbon perhaps?
John Wick : That sounds perfect.

Not to mention Ian McShane, hard to believe he is 77 years old.

• Like 1