Mreal75

Checking in from Essex County

Hello everyone,

New member from western Essex County checking in. My top three "home" ranges are RTSP-Randolph, Bullet Hole, and Reloaderz. For the past few months I've been enjoying Reloaderz because its so darn close to my house and its generally empty when I go. Mostly shoot handgun, but got bit by the rifle bug last year when I picked my first AR.  I'm glad I came across a forum/resource with with a bunch of like-minded NJ enthusiasts. Outside the range or my close buddies, sometimes I feel like I'm on a desert island when you talk about guns in this state. Look forward to chatting with everyone!

Welcome to the Forums! :) Occasionally people post events... Shootgun Shootouts at the Clinton WMA run periodically, there was a good-sized indoor event at RTSP not that long ago, etc... so keep an eye on the Events section. It's a nice way to put faces to screen names.

20 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Welcome to the Forums! :) Occasionally people post events... Shootgun Shootouts at the Clinton WMA run periodically, there was a good-sized indoor event at RTSP not that long ago, etc... so keep an eye on the Events section. It's a nice way to put faces to screen names.

Will do, thanks! 

37 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

Hi.  One question ?  Pork roll or taylor  ham.

Based off this high-tech map I found, I fall in the Taylor Ham demographic. Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel. Can't forget the salt, pepper, ketchup.  

Screen-Shot-2016-09-15-at-2.16.01-PM-copy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mreal75 said:

Judging from this high-tech map I found, I fall in the Taylor Ham demographic. Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel. Can't forget the salt, pepper, ketchup.  

Screen-Shot-2016-09-15-at-2.16.01-PM-copy.jpg

Dude... don’t be a follower . It’s porkroll