Sniper

"It's Coming": Graham Vows To Investigate FBI's "Unprofessional Conduct" And 'Troubling' Behavior By Lynch, Comey

I hope this guy holds true to his statement and has big brass ones, as there's been plenty of evidence that felonies have been committed. It's certainly past time, with Trump being cleared, to bring back the rule of law. I bet it wouldn't take anywhere near $25 million to indict these people.

...."Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said in a Monday press conference that he's going to get to the bottom of "unprofessional conduct" and "shady behavior" by the Justice Department and the FBI surrounding the 2016 US election, and will call on Attorney General William Barr to appoint another Special Counsel "that would look into what happened with the FISA warrant," and "what happened with the counterintelligence investigation.

"The rule of law applies both to Republicans and Democrats," said Graham, one day after a four-page summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report cleared Trump and his team of colluding with Russia to win the election, while AG Barr and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein cleared Trump of obstruction. 

Graham says he's going to get to the bottom of former FBI Director James Comey's behavior in regards to the Clinton email investigation, the Weiner laptop, and the infamous "Tarmac" meeting between Bill Clinton and Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch, which the South Carolina Republican suggested was 'something more' than just a casual encounter.  

Meanwhile in the House, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) is reportedly preparing criminal referrals for individuals who "perpetuated this hoax," according to journalist Paul Sperry. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-25/its-coming-graham-vows-investigate-fbis-unprofessional-conduct-and-troubling

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, remixer said:

If i were any of those people I would be concerned about Graham 2.0.

Seems during the Kavanaugh case Graham Learned what he's really dealing with.

I hope he seeks and destroys!

After his Kavanaugh performance, it does seem that Lindsay’s testicles have descended. Let’s hope he follows through and sticks his newfound manhood in Comey’s ass. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1